Electrical seminar in Tulsa, Oklahoma

Originally Posted By: ktrice
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

JUNE 11 2005

This is the seminar that you want to come to it will be taught by our very own Mr. Joe Tedesco. This meeting will be on a Saturday cost will be a $25.00 donation which will pay for coffee and doughnuts and a great lunch. This a meeting that we all need to attend for the information and the chance to show all of NACHI that we are serious about being part of this organization. This meeting will be held in Tulsa at the Radisson Hotel at the airport. The seminar will be from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Please rsvp me as soon as you can if you plan to attend.

thanks

Ken Trice

Chapter President

I need questions for electrical seminar

I need any electrical question you can think of for the seminar. I have been asked by Joe for these questions. He says it makes the seminar more personal if he can answer questions that are relative to the crowd rather than something that has happened in other states.
Please help out here.

Thanks

Ken Trice

Chapter president

--
Ken Trice "MAB-MEMBER"
918-855-4484
NACHI Oklahoma Chapter President
www.tricehomeinspections.com
www.superteesembroidery.safeshopper.com

Originally Posted By: Nick Gromicko

By the RSVPs coming in… looks like you are going to have a full house.

Nick Gromicko

Founder

dues=79cents/day.

I much prefer email to private messages.

Originally Posted By: ktrice

Well the show is over and Mr. Joe Tedesco did a great job he did an excellent job of entertaining us and teaching us many new things in the electrical world dealing with inspections. We had 25 inspectors attend the seminar. I would like to thank Nick and Nachi for making this event possible here in Tulsa, Oklahoma. I think all that attended would say the same thing as i just did about the seminar today that it was very informative and very helpful in dealing with electrical problems.

thanks

Ken

Ken Trice “MAB-MEMBER”

918-855-4484

NACHI Oklahoma Chapter President

www.tricehomeinspections.com

www.superteesembroidery.safeshopper.com

Originally Posted By: Nick Gromicko

25? That is a good class size. I just came from our 2-day Florida educational event and we had about 100 in Gerry’s first class.

25 is nice. Glad it went well.

--
Nick Gromicko
Founder
dues=79cents/day.

I much prefer email to private messages.