Embroidered Apparel and Ad Specialty items for Nachi

Originally Posted By: ktrice
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

. We carry a wide assortment of clothing and ad specialty item’s, we are in the process of having a website built at this time that will showcase many of the different item’s that will be available to all nachi members. However if you need something for your business or any other project please give us a call @ 918-355-6850 or e-mail us @ kstrice5@aol.com. We look forward to working with all of the great member’s of NACHI. I would also like to point out that a portion of all sales will be donated to the icon_lol.gif NACHI Scholarship Foundation

Ken & Sherri Trice
Oklahoma chapter president
Supertees Embroidery
www.tricehomeinspections.com

Originally Posted By: dfrend

Ken, thanks for all your help getting pens ordered to give out at the NAR convention. Once I get them I will let everone know how great they are. icon_biggrin.gif

Daniel R Frend

www.nachifoundation.org

The Home Inspector Store

www.homeinspectorstore.com

on one side and then www.nachi.org on the other side.

Ken

Originally Posted By: Nick Gromicko

New site: http://www.superteesembroidery.com

Nice!

Nick

Nick do you ever sleep, you are always working for nachi. Thanks for all the business. We look forward to bringing the best prices for all of the nachi members on all types of garment’s and promotional items to promote there business’s. Just as Dave B. has done with the tools that inspectors need to complete there inspections, we hope to provide the shirts,hats,jackets and other items to make them look professional while doing a professional inspection for there clients. We look forward to working with all the great members of nachi everywhere.

Thanks
Ken