End of year promo ethics

I am thinking of using an end of the year promotion to the realtors that refer me to their clients. I am wondering if there is an ethical problem with this or if it is a common practice.

It would depend on the prom IMO. But if it is a discount or something similar it should be fine,.

thank you for your help on this, I was planning on giving gift cards for every booked inspection.

1. The InterNACHI member shall have no undisclosed conflict of interest with the client, nor shall the InterNACHI member accept or offer any undisclosed commissions, rebates, profits or other benefit, nor shall the InterNACHI member accept or offer any disclosed or undisclosed commissions, rebates, profits or other benefit from real estate agents, brokers or any third parties having financial interest in the sale of the property nor shall the InterNACHI member offer or provide any disclosed or undisclosed financial compensation directly or indirectly to any real estate agent, real estate broker or real estate company for referrals or for inclusion on lists of preferred and/or affiliated inspectors or inspection companies.

Thank you for bringing it to my attention. That answers my question.