First to post wins a website review from InterNACHI's Editor-in-Chief.

Thanks Jolly Ole St InterNACHI
MArk Glowczynski

Wow, Nice prize!!!

Merry

ho-ho-ho!

Merry merry
The

Victor Wheeler
Ottawa, ON
CPI, CMI
NACHI 07092802
IAC2 01-3251

Much thanks Kate.
Remind me I entered.

Kate is truly one of St. Nick’s elves.
Nick, your the best.

Merry Christmas

Merry christmas

Dave Fetty
Naples FL
Thank you
Merry Christmas!

Nice prize! put me on the list please!

OK! WOW – this is the same response I received when I first started doing website reviews!

So, here’s the deal, in case some of you are confused:

1. I have been doing website reviews continuously for a few years, when I first offered to do this in response to an Online Christmas Party present.
  2. The list is now more than 225 requests long!
  3. THIS YEAR’S present was to offer a review NOW (after the review I’m currently working on, which is Frank Rotte’s – I
    mention his name because he’s been waving me in for months in cheerful anticipation!).
  4. Everyone currently on my list stays in their original position, since Thomas Walker won, but he gets to cut the line – that was the actual present this year.
  5. I will add everyone to my list who’s posted since Thomas won.
  6. I used to be about halfway through it, till today! ��

So, there will be a wait, but I’ll eventually get to everyone. In the meantime, PLEASE STOP POSTING TO THIS THREAD.

POST YOUR REQUEST IN THE ORIGINAL THREAD BELOW INSTEAD, where you’ll be able to read the reviews I’ve posted so far, and I’m about 99% certain you’ll find some information in them that will be useful to you now:

If you want on this list now, you must post your request in that original thread (rather than email or message me), and that’s where your review will wind up, too, after I private-message you that it’s been posted. (Robert, you didn’t originally post your request to that thread, but I’ve re-added you to my list now.)

Thanks again for your enthusiastic response, and have a warm and safe holiday! �� �� <️