Florida NACHI membership just topped 800 mark!

Originally Posted By: gromicko
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.



http://www.nachi.org/nachi-stats.htm


–
Nick Gromicko


Founder


dues=79cents/day.


I much prefer email to private messages.

Originally Posted By: rbennett
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.



Some good news


A lot of people have been TRYING to keep the NACHI flag in the air down here


Originally Posted By: Nick Gromicko
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.



I think when Florida NACHI membership hits 1,000 we should do something special in FL.


–
Nick Gromicko


Founder


dues=79cents/day.


I much prefer email to private messages.

Originally Posted By: jbushart
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.



Way to go, Florida. eusa_clap.gif eusa_clap.gif eusa_clap.gif eusa_clap.gif eusa_clap.gif eusa_clap.gif eusa_clap.gif


–
Home Inspection Services of Missouri


www.missourihomeinspection.com


"We're NACHI. Get over it."

www.monachi.org

Originally Posted By: jsandin
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.



Yay!


We can celebrate at the meeting in July! Party!


Originally Posted By: Nick Gromicko
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.



I am pleased to announce that NACHI membership in the state of Florida just passed the 850 mark…


Party at 1,000!

![icon_biggrin.gif](upload://iKNGSw3qcRIEmXySa8gItY6Gczg.gif)


--
Nick Gromicko
Founder
dues=79cents/day.

I much prefer email to private messages.

Originally Posted By: hgordon
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.



Lets do it!!!


–
Harvey Gordon


SE Florida NACHI Chapter - President


[email protected]


Originally Posted By: Nick Gromicko
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.



We are at 898, just two Florida inspectors away from the 900 mark. I think we’ll pickup 2 fellas on Wednesday at http://www.nachi.org/northeastfl.htm


Party at 1,000!

![icon_biggrin.gif](upload://iKNGSw3qcRIEmXySa8gItY6Gczg.gif)


--
Nick Gromicko
Founder
dues=79cents/day.

I much prefer email to private messages.

Originally Posted By: Nick Gromicko
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.



899


–
Nick Gromicko


Founder


dues=79cents/day.


I much prefer email to private messages.

Originally Posted By: Nick Gromicko
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.



900.



See you at 1,000.


--
Nick Gromicko
Founder
dues=79cents/day.

I much prefer email to private messages.

Originally Posted By: kwilliams
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.



Let me know when, I’ll come down to the party


–
Member - MAB


http://www.nachi.org/convention2006.htm

Originally Posted By: hgordon
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.



Am I throwing the party at the August Event here in FT Lauderdale?


I would like to have the #1,000 come here...we will set that person and their spouse up at the hotel for the weekend and maybe even get them some beach time with the Nickmiester!

Party Time!


--
Harvey Gordon
SE Florida NACHI Chapter - President
[email protected]

Originally Posted By: Nick Gromicko
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.



nice. icon_biggrin.gif


–
Nick Gromicko


Founder


dues=79cents/day.


I much prefer email to private messages.

Originally Posted By: hgordon
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.



Jay, Mike…We’re hosting a PARTY!!!


Time to shop...plan...lets make this BIG!!!


--
Harvey Gordon
SE Florida NACHI Chapter - President
[email protected]

Originally Posted By: jschwartz1
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.



All are invited to attend! Visit www.floridanachi.org for the details!!


–
Jay Schwartz


Coast To Coast Home Services, Inc


www.Coasttocoasthomeservices.com


Southeast Florida NACHI Chapter - VP www.floridanachi.org


NACHI - Legislative Committee Member


MAB - Member

Originally Posted By: Nick Gromicko
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.



950



http://www.nachi.org/nachi_north_america.htm


--
Nick Gromicko
Founder
dues=79cents/day.

I much prefer email to private messages.