Free Home Head Start guides in production. Great addition to your reports.

http://www.nachi.org/homeheadstart2006.htm

Awesome. This…I love. Very nice. That is going to substantially reduce my marketing expenditure.

Thanks Nick!

Ashley said “Hi Nick!”

Very nice!! What a good way to promote NACHI and NACHI Inspectors! I’ll be looking forward to its release.

Great idea! =D> Looking forward to it.

Just started advertising with a FSBO mag and they were asking if I wanted to add to there customer packet. Send some now.
Nick, when is the earlist that these will be out?

Nick,

**Send some here also. This is the first thing I have seen in a very long time offered to members for marketing purposes that truly is free to us the members! **

Everything else that has been free to us, really cost us something for the real thing… The sample would be free or free access to something we would have to pay for in order to have full access to more then the advertisement for the item.

Where do you want us to send our requests to???

two big releases in one day - Thanks again, Nick!

Will be looking forward to receiving them later this year. It’ll be a good cool-weather marketing boost!

Will there be anything promoting add-on services like Mold, Radon, etc.?

Sure, we can do anything we want.

Place me on the list where do I send my requests to**. **I think this is a good marketing tool.

Nick,
Do you have a more difined date, as to when we can expect shippments.
GO NACHI:D :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Howbout something for the Canadian contingent Nick?
Larry

I love this idea. Is there any way to redesign it so there is a space for us to attach or card to it without covering something else? Kind of like magazines do to put the mailing address on it when they mail it.

Ditto