In this free live NACHI.TV webinar with Paul Morin of energyconservatory.com, you’ll learn about basic blower door tests and building science for home inspectors, including how to:
- Describe a blower door test
- Explain air leakage basics
- Identify major air leakage locations
- Classify the blower door results
- List reasons why air sealing is important
- Describe the combustion safety test that should be done before and after air sealing work.
Everyone who registers for the webinar will receive a link to the YouTube video recording to watch later. Everyone who attends will receive a Certificate of Completion and InterNACHI CE credit.
Another, cool beans, Ben!
They just started to make that a part of the AHJ inspection process around here.
Is this class in lieu of Home Energy Blower Door Training Course?
Hi, Jacob. It’s a basic training webinar. It’s not a comprehensive course, like the course you referred to. You may be interested in the home energy inspection resources at https://www.nachi.org/home-energy-inspection.htm.
Here’s the video recording of the webinar https://youtu.be/fynx104mnfQ.