Free lunch... well not so free

“Now I see”, said the blind man

1 Like

Anthony, your name won’t help you much. How about your website, company name, phone number, location area, you’re being a home inspector, etc., etc., etc.?

Plus, not being a member…

1 Like

There’s a lot of good information posted here. Get started with your branding- figuring out a logo, nailing down your specialties, and figuring out what ancillary services you’re offering. This will give you a good start on fleshing out your website with the information you believe to be most important, and getting your Google My Business page set up.
I have had a good experience with the BNI chapter that I joined. I was able to see a ROI for a 2-year membership within the first two months.
Make posts on your social media accounts 2x/week if possible. Put up a new post on your Google My business page at least once a month. Start spitballing ideas for additional content for your website, and try to add quality information to it once a month.
It’s tough to try to network with realtors right now, and as many people have mentioned, why should they go with you when they already have 5 cards in their pocket. Target newer agents, maybe drop by a few open houses.
Be diligent and persistent, it’ll start to pay off.

…to his deaf wife over the disonnected telephone.

1 Like

Hey mate! Im in a similar situation, Just starting up my own company in the last year or so. I Have printed off some High quality flyers at staples, ( fairly cheap). I made some small cuts in them and inserted my business cards. I leave them in my truck and while im driving around I look for forsale signs. Knock on the door and if they answer I give them the flyer and talk to them about being their inspector when they move out. If they don’t answer I leave it sticking out of their mailbox. I have had a good amount of success with it.

All that I have just was wondering if internachi had somthing more with the advertising market

I have been useing all free sites all I have got was company’s trying to make me pay more money for advertising yelp is free wix is free 150 a month is realy high when I’m bringing no income in I need the money first before I can start agreeing to things like that

1 Like

Larry you are the man thankyou for spending the time to help even when I’m sure we all look like rookies to ya I also see the last guy who commented before seemed realy rude and angry I dont get that but thankyou again

I think the entire saying goes; now I see said the blind out of work carpenter who picked up a hammer and saw. :wink:

1 Like