Free postage stamps for the first 20 responders

Wait until you see what I’m doing for Nathan. It’s awesome!

I haven’t counted but I’ll take one and I’ll gladly pay for it if I’m not within the first 20 :smiley:

Here is what I created for Nathan Thornberry.

This is known in philately as a souvenir sheet, and I made this one based on Scott Catalog #2838, which you can see here: http://www.ebay.com/itm/WORLD-WAR-II-1944-Road-to-Victory-2838-a-j-NH-BELOW-FACE-/111318195807?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item19eb14de5f

Nathan, thanks for giving me free reign to use whatever picture(s) I wanted
because as I looked through the pictures, I got lots of ideas. Hope you like this.

If you will email me so I can have your email address, I’ll email you the larger version since this one was reduced to fit the message board limitations.

Nice collage .

Russ, what in your mind will people do with these stamp files ?

I will send you a pic soon, Russ.

Anything they want.

Yes. My new venture is “Photographic Art by Russel Ray Photos at Fine Art America.” I’m also at russelrayphotos.com but all that does for the moment is give you a link to Fine Art America. If the State of California ever gets around to giving me a sales tax certificate and a reseller’s certificate, I’ll be doing more at russelrayphotos.com, but right now I have to let Fine Art America collect any necessary sales tax for me. If they don’t do it, then I have to do it manually at tax time next year. But at least I don’t need any kind of certificate to sell through Fine Art America.

James McGrail didn’t respond here so technically he can’t get a free stamp. Alas, I’m a pretty easygoing Southern boy, born and raised…

Here’s the stamp I made for him using a picture he sent me.

Southern it is ! Thanks !

Here is Michael Meeker’s stamp.

Remember, if you don’t send me a picture, I cannot create a stamp for you!

Stamps would work very well as gifts–birthday, anniversary, Christmas, etc.