Good News......

Looks like I have a buyer for my kennel…one step closer to closing those doors…
YeeeeeHaaaaaaa

I have better news…I’m going on a Golfing extravaganza at FijiBangkok …and Bali in two weeks, hows your leg?..ready for some action…:smiley:

Since you will need to blow a little of that capital gain money…:smiley:

Of course…“at the courses”, you could be my caddy if your not up to playing…:smiley:

I guess you could drive the carts around and I could lower myself to grabbing my own clubs…:smiley: :smiley:

:cool:

Hmmm…i think i might have enough game to take you on one leg…who needs two…

Yeah…Capital Gains stinks…sending the government money on my profits stinks…hell, they get enough in my income tax…gotta write them a nice $30,000 check i guess…sigh…

I will surely go with you and caddy…as long as you cover my $1,200 a day speaking fee…lol

I don’t need to pay you $1,200 a day to talk to me about golf…my buddy Mickelson is meeting me at Denarau Island:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Hell …you could caddy for both of us…but I don’t know if I could talking Phil into grabbing his own clubs…he’s a little spoiled, if you know what I mean…:smiley: :smiley:

lol…yeah…based on his latest rounds…maybe I should fly out and give him a lesson…I am a USGTF Teaching Professional…I lost my (AM) status back in 2005 when I won an event in Waverly MD and took the money…so ask phil if he needs some short game help…if his buddy Dave is not around…

Just let me know…I can talk golf nearly as well as Voltage

Dare I say… dog gone it? :slight_smile: