Great InterNACHI Daily Door Prize NFL Wild Card Game!!!!!!!!! Place your guesses now.

Frank could win without total score being a factor.

Good Luck to all remaining participants!!!

Thanks for the info. Steve. Good luck to you all.

All I can say at this pioint…GO PATRIOTS

Down to the final 4. Everything rests on the last game and score. Currently 147 total points.

Peter Doane( 169) and David Valley(174) have the Titans winning.

Scott Widick (164) and Paul Sabados(206) have the Chargers winning.

Good luck guys.

Hopefully its a low scoring game,… I only have around 22pts to spare with D. Valley. :smiley: That is if the Titans win… Good luck to the last 4 guys.

Congratulations to Scott Widick. picked all 4 correct. closest in points.

Welcome to the Winner’s Club. You know of course that you must buy a round of drinks for the Club at the next convention. :mrgreen:

I would like to thank Mr. All Mighty, my wife, kids, and my 1st grade teacher, but most of all my 18 yr old son Devon (Mr. Football) for helping me with the picks…

Thanx NACHI & MEMBERS for the excitment …:mrgreen:

SW

*]I would also like to THANK Keith Swift, Mike Holt, Jay Keany, and Lisa.

And NICK, I recently tried get his autograph but he would sign the back of my shirt.

Congrats Scott, nice picks

Paul

Thank you too…

Congrats Scott… was that you I met in Denver recently?

What he said :mrgreen:

Watch out Dave, I made what some others deem as an overly aggressive post when the Pats beat the Giants for the 16-0 undefeated regular season (oh how I miss my season tix!:() and I received a red square for it unsigned of course. … but I was expecting that. :mrgreen:

Here’s to an injury free post season Brady to Moss :wink:

… and most of all

Congrats Scott!

Yes, Sitting in the back row of the Inspectology class next to the food…

Damn Titans,… Grrrrrrrrrr I was a contender! :roll:

Congrats Scott! Well picked. I think anticipating the points outcome was the hardest part…

Will we do this again for the next round??

GOOOOOOOOOOOO HAWKS!!!

congrats Scott

Congratulations Scott.

Enjoy the prizes.

Chris,

Don’t let the red squares bother ya. I’m happy to see that you like the Pats.

They are having a fantastic season and I absolutely love it.

They’ll be in the Superbowl once again…GO PATRIOTS.

Like the Pats is an understatement my friend, when I was a young teen living in Southeastern MA me and a friend would jump a train (tracks ran behind then Sullivan Stadium then changed to Foxboro Stadium) to watch the games in the late 70’s early 80’s. I grew up watching them lose year after year. Gave up my season tix in 2001 when I moved to PA. Yes I am the reason for the Pats success … I give up my tix and they become a dynasty :mrgreen:
I was too young to remember “the great flush”, for that I am grateful.

Too bad they did’nt sign the red square … I’d of left a thank you greenie :mrgreen: “12/30/07 12:18 AM Pats suck”