The winner gets…
- a full case of InspectorBoost brochure paper (1,000 sheets) http://www.nachi.tv/episode10. $315 value!
- a Max Life 369 Tripod flashlight http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGRx0ACcMbE
- a set of http://www.nachi.org/multitoolset.htm.
- 3 tape measures.
- Some Hertz discount cards.
- 1 Manual for a Happy Home from Keith Swift http://www.keithswift.com/.
- 1 Basic Electrical Theory book from Mike Holt http://www.nachi.org/holtdailydoorprize2007.htm.
- 1 Tribble http://www.nachi.org/tribbles.htm.
- A big bunch of new InterNACHI 3-Mistakes brochures http://www.nachi.org/3mistakes.htm.
- 1, 9 LED Aluminum Flashlight plus LED Key Chain.
- 10 Environmental Concerns books http://www.nachi.org/environmentalconcernsbook.htm.
- 1 Inspection presentation kit from Jay Keany https://estore01.site-secure.net//ce…ef=prv&id=1673.
- Other stuff from Lisa.
Here is how to win…
Correctly guess the 4 winners of all 4 Wild Card games. Or in other words, pick one team from each of these 4 matchups:
- Steelers vs. Jaguars.
- Chargers vs. Titans.
- Buccaneers vs. Giants.
- Seahawks vs. Redskins.
Then guess the total points scored (one number) in all 4 Wild Card games by all teams combined.
We will choose the winner from the members who correctly guess all 4 winning teams by looking at their total points scored guess. The member who guesses closest to the total points scored wins. Winner can be under or over. Winner had to have correctly guessed all 4 winning teams though.
If there is still a tie (two or more members guess the 4 winners correctly and guess the total points scored with the same level of accuracy as each other) we will break the tie by earliest to post or edit.
You can place your guess (1 per member) right up until kick off of the first Wild Card game on January 5th and edit your post right up until kick off, but again, there is a slight advantage to posting first in terms of tie breaking between members.
Best of luck.