Grounding ( neutral) Conductor Terminals

Peter,

I will see…but just think of it this way…like a normal remote distribution panel with a seperate isolated " Grounded " neutral buss bar and then a jumper to the panel…all along you had a grounding buss bar already attached to the panel…kinda defeats the isolation of the grounded buss bar part…:slight_smile:

Did anyone notice in my original post i used the title " grounding (Neutral ) conductor terminals"…so wrong…lol…I should have said " Grounded ( Neutral ) conductor terminals"

Amazed I was not caught on that…:slight_smile:

I guess no one wanted to challenge the GURU.:wink:

lol…WOW…now you KNOW I dont demand that kinda respect…lol

Actually I noticed it a bit back but then it would not let me edit it so I said…Hell with it…lol

lol…I notice GREG is reading this post as we speak…Be gentle on me FELLA…thehehe

Thanks Paul .

Just went down and looked at my Panel and found two spots were the ground and neutral are together on the buss bar. Should I remove and separate them ? I have installed a few breakers before.

Well…You can but do this for me FIRST…CLICK off your MAIN breaker ( and understand the wires coming IN are still LIVE ) ahead of time just to be safe and GO FOR IT…just make sure you have your torque wrench handy;)

Thanks Paul will do !

I just read this post and that was flashing in neon so I was going to mention something but you’ve already cleaned up after yourself. I’ll have to let the granddaughter know that, yes, we even have to clean up after ourselves on the message board. :wink: She’ll like that. :smiley:

lol…it was posted like…April of 2006, I noticed it at a point that it would not let me edit anymore…not sure what the time frame was on that…lol…yeah I never said I was perfect…it is only implied as such:)