Heatcontroller conquest 90 Furnace Age Help

Model # GLUA75-E3A
Serial# EB5D302F320107830

Looks like 2006 could be the age if they replaced it durring the flood

Ricky, I think it is the same as:

**Rheem & Rudd & WEATHERKING **Somewhere in the middle of the serial number will be a letter (typically F). The following four numbers are the week and year.

In your case, 32nd week of 2001.

I agree with that looks like rheem

Hey, Rick.

For that type of serial number, how the digits are spaced is important. If it’s spaced thusly:

EB5D302 F3201 07830

then it’s probably the 32nd week of 2001.

However, the “B5” could also be February of 1985, 1995, or 2005.

If there’s a cooling condenser, check the date on that as well because they often are the same brand and similar codes and dates.

Use other clues to help, too, such as a construction date of the home, a renovation date of the home, etc.

Russel
Here is a picture of the Furnace tag

Russel, I’ve not seen what you describe.

I’m 99% sure that when the numbers/letters are all together like Ricky’s picture it is indeed like I said:

Somewhere in the middle of the serial number will be a letter (typically F). The following four numbers are the week and year.

In his case, 32nd week of 2001.

I have another one two If you could help me
Williamson Furnace built by Armstrong
Armstong Model # G63-100D
serial number looks like 32577 its hard to make out

That’s an odd serial number format but the explanation is directly above it: “Manufactured for H.C.I.” With that information, whomever manufactured it left the spaces out of the serial number, so I would, indeed, go with F3201 as being the manufacture date.

Most people ignore the spaces, but they can be significant in helping decode the serial number, as can any preprinted numbers before or after the stamped numbers.

I’ll watch for it.