One of Southeast Florida’s Leading Home Inspection company is looking to grow by adding a qualified inspector or assistant to the team. This is a great opportunity that can be a career for the right person. It is an offer for employment, NOT a 1099 position.
We provide high-end home inspections that are created using software onsite. Experience/knowledge of the home inspection industry is a plus but not required. This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated professional with excellent work and interpersonal skills, computer skills, knowledge of construction, and a desire to deliver excellence every day. If you’re a hands-on type of person with a love for buildings and related systems, your career as a professional as a home inspector will be very rewarding if you are serious. There is strong potential for growth within our company. You must be able to work closely as a team with others 90% of the time.
Qualified candidate for this position MUST:
- Be able to work up to 5 days/week
- Have great computer skills
- Posses excellent people skills
- Pass a background check
- Have a clean driving record
- Be a Non-Smoker
- Must have reliable transportation to the office (company car is used during the work day)
The ideal candidate will also posses some or all of the following:
- Home inspection experience
- Speak fluent English
- Closely related experience/education
- Certification by NACHI, ASHI or similar organization
- Understanding of the home buying process / real estate
- College/Trade School grad preferred
- Knowledge of Infrared Thermal Imaging
- Knowledge of construction defects
- Punctuality is essential
- Ability to work unsupervised and also part of a Team
- Valid Florida DL & Good driving record
The job is physically demanding and requires a lot of physical activity including:
- Carrying and the use of ladders
- Walking on roofs (heights)
- Wearing a tool belt
- Entering confined spaces such as entering attics and crawling under houses
- Long periods of standing, driving and typing.
- Lifting items above your head including attic access covers.
- Candidate must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Entering homes with allergens including pets, dust, mold, etc.
- paid vacation/holiday
- bi-weekly pay
- On-going training
Please email a short introduction and a current resume. All others will NOT be considered. Email Jobs@myeliteinspector.com