Here is what our Possible President says...

in one of his books; From Audacity of Hope (just damn): “I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.” As an American, doesn’t this make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside? Forget 911, afterall, that was 7 years ago! :roll:

Kenny, we’re all Muslims now. :stuck_out_tongue:

What was it JFK said… “Ich bin ein Berliner”

This just in…
Obama draws 100,000 people to rally in St Louis/

I had no idea there were so many Muslims. :slight_smile:

The correct and FULL QUOTE from his book. page 261

“Of course, not all my conversations in immigrant communities follow this easy pattern. In the wake of 9/11, my meetings with Arab and Pakistani Americans, for example, have a more urgent quality, for the stories of detentions and FBI questioning and hard stares from neighbors have shaken their sense of security and belonging. They have been reminded that the history of immigration in this country has a dark underbelly; they need specific reassurances that their citizenship really means something, that America has learned the right lessons from the Japanese internments during World War II, and that I will stand with them should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.”

Keep spreading the hate and lies Ken…

I think everyone here new that Ken would lie about Obama.

He needs to go cling to his gun.

Easy now you can be Pro Obama & Pro Gun, no conflict here, no president is going to change the Constitution.

I had no idea there were that many MSNBC reporters. :slight_smile:

No hate and lies, just stating the truth.

Not hardly Bob, you need to start practicing standing on the corner with your tin cup out, until all of the other tax payers buy you your new car, that is!

Kenny, you have to realize that not everyones house sits on four wheels. :mrgreen::p:mrgreen:

Where is there hate in what I said? Where did I lie, did he not say the exact words I typed? Stephen, not all Muslims are Terrorist, but all of the terrorist were Muslim, therefore it only natural for the Arabs to be looked upon with suspicion, so soon after that terrible day. So rather than blame those who exercise caution, blame the ones that gave reason for the caution. 3,200 people, 8 buildings, and four Airplanes might still be here, if they were looked upon with caution, before 9/11.

I know Joe, just the ones with guns! :mrgreen::wink:

Fixed. :stuck_out_tongue:

NO. He did not say the WORDS YOU TYPED. You changed and inserted the word Muslims. This has become the typical “Be afraid” attitude that the right has spread over the last 8 years.

Then you automatically equate Muslims with Arabs. Check out the world population of Muslims. The first Arab country to show up on the list is Iran at #6. http://www.aneki.com/muslim.html

Look, I don’t care if you don’t support Obama for his stand on the issues but the Muslim fear that you try to spread does a disservice to those that are Muslim that have served our country with honor. I would suggest you listen to the Colin Powell interview on Meet the Press HERE. Try actually listening at the 4:40 mark.

I didn’t change any words or insert any, I copied and pasted the line.

Uncle Sam wants US Muslims to serve

The Pentagon builds Islamic prayer rooms and hires imams to make military life more appealing.

By Richard Whittle | Contributor to The Christian Science Monitor

“There is a message here, and that is that Muslims and the Islamic religion are totally compatible with Western values,” says Deputy Defense Secretary Gordon England in an interview.

It is very interesting that you mention this, during the “cold war” our country made every effort to attract the support of those countries who practiced Islam because basically Islam is incompatible with Communism. :wink:

Unfortunately, to our own detriment we have discovered it is also incompatible with democracy. :sad:

Duhhh… Presidents appoint judges, push agendas and negotiate for laws
and appropriations all the time. Obama can create hell for gun owners,
without changing the constituion, especially since he might have a majority
in both houses helping him.

On behalf of true gun owners and the NRA, thanks Joe…!
Thanks for nothing.

Where should I turn mine in? :stuck_out_tongue:

I am glad I had so much influence, I didn’t realize how easy this was, my next trick will have you spinning for sure. :slight_smile:

Joe,

In every country that lost their gun rights, it started from the top down.
Try to think.