We are hiring inspectors in the Evansville Indiana Market. We currently have 3 CMI’s on staff and are growing, need inspectors to do residential inspections, with the ambition to grow into into commercial inspectors.
Pay ranges as we are a fee-based company, the more value you bring the more you get paid. CPI’s with up to 470 inspections expect $45,000 to $55,000. Our Certified Master Inspectors, make $65,000 to $80,000 per year. The expectation is 10 inspections a week 47 weeks a year.
A few benefits, 1 week paid time, 90-day short-term disability with AFLACK. We provide what you need for the job, drones, sewer scopes, etc. We provide admin pay when not inspecting and have other commission-based fees on your base pay.
Moving expenses or relocation expenses/sign-on bonuses may be considered for the right candidates.
To be considered experienced you must have the following;
- Already have your Indiana State License, if moving here with the experience we can help you get it quickly.
- 470 inspections which are 1 year with us, expect 10 inspections a week 47 weeks a year.
- Be proficient in the use of technology, iPhones, Androids,
- We use Spectora Software, you must be able to utilize this software.
- Have your Wood Destroying Insect License
- You will be expected to be doing inspections within 2 weeks of being hired.