Home Inspection Training Class #40 (free webinar)

home inspection training class 40 internachi

Register for Home Inspection Training Class #40 with InterNACHI's Ben Gromicko

Wednesday, March 16, 2022
12:00 PM to 2:00 PM EDT

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER

In this live webinar, we'll learn how to perform a home inspection. We'll be reviewing inspection images and following the InterNACHI® Home Inspection Standards of Practice. We'll find defects. We'll also review the inspection report. We'll also talk about marketing, business, and making money as a successful home inspector. It's free and open to everyone. We'll be answering questions too.

Everyone who registers will receive the video recording to watch later. So, register now.
1 Like

So far, we have 85 people registered for the webinar. Free, live, online, and open to everyone.
Screen Shot 2022-03-04 at 10.53.32 AM

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER

1 Like

143 registered so far for the free home inspection training webinar!
Screen Shot 2022-03-14 at 12.32.17 PM
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER

1 Like

259 students have registered for the class today. It begins in about one hour. See you soon.
Screen Shot 2022-03-16 at 9.00.35 AM

Video recording of the webinar is now available:

Wow, 2 hrs 40 minutes. Is this acceptable for Nachi CE’s?

Yes. All of our live webinar classes are for good InterNACHI CE.

1 Like

.Thank you.

@jjonas I could say that you should have just searched for the answer to that question, but that would have been silly of me. :wink:

2 Likes

Ok, that’s pretty funny right there, I don’t care who ya are… :joy: :joy:

1 Like

I have, many years ago, but just didn’t bother until this post, and even now, I was prompted by an email I got this morning for a Nachi course I never finished from about a year ago.

Anyway… yeah… I see what you did there! :wink:

1 Like

It’s healthy to be silly once in a while, Ben. Glad to see you can. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Laughter is indeed, the best medicine.

1 Like