"How to Build a Free Inspector Website Using Weebly." Free live webinar, Oct 22, 2014

Watch this 1-minute promo video for our upcoming free, live webinar: “How to Build a Free Inspector Website Using Weebly” one Oct 22, 2014 8:00 PM EDT.

Nice

I’m there!

I’ll be there :smiley:

Nearly 150 inspectors registered to attend the free webinar.

We’ll show you how to build a free website for your home inspection business. No special skills are necessary.

Visit https://plus.google.com/events/c4itqfa7om9645luhqldv2bbv5s (free Google account required)

160 registered for tonight’s webinar on how to build your own free inspector website. No special skills necessary.

Visit https://plus.google.com/events/c4itqfa7om9645luhqldv2bbv5s

If you miss the webinar, no problem. It’ll be recorded, and will be available later at that same link.

Awesome so we can watch it at our leisure and miss nothing. Will you be answering questions during the live one or is it recorded? Thanks for doing this for us all it is appreciated.

Live, going on now.

Nice presentation Ben.

Yes. I answered all of the questions that were asked during the live webinar.

Please post additional comments or questions at Google Workspace Updates: New community features for Google Chat and an update on Currents

Every InterNACHI member should have a great (profitable) business website. No special skills necessary. It’s easy to build a great website.

Thanks, Frank, for attending and asking questions.

Everyone, please post comments and questions at Google Workspace Updates: New community features for Google Chat and an update on Currents and we’ll work together on building a great website for your inspection business.

And, while you’re there, +1 it.

Thanks Ben.

Hi All - Missed this yesterday but would like to see it. I see a post that says you can view it later. Can anyone tell me how to do so? When I click the link I can’t find how to view the session. Thanks in advance for input.

Visit Google Workspace Updates: New community features for Google Chat and an update on Currents and play the video.