How to Inspect Pools and Spas

NEXT WEEK…

InterNACHI online course “How to Inspect Pools and Spas” is coming!

FREE to InterNACHI members.

The best, most comprehensive course of its kind.

Why go anywhere else?

** To get notified of its release:**
(1) Update your email address in your InterNACHI member contact information
(2) Add fastreply@nachi.org and ben@nachi.tv to your email contact database to ensure that you receive email updates about education, events and deals.

Awesome deal Ben. The good stuff keeps on commin.

If anyone has any pictures of pools, pool equipment (pumps, valves, heaters), pool stuff, pool defects, etc. I’ll try to stick them in the course - With full credit to contributor.

You could post them, but it would be best to email hi-res pictures to me directly ben@nachi.tv.

Thanks.

Be sure you spend alot of time on the EBG and the electrical requirements for pools and pool panels and so on as part of your lessons. The end result can be shocking…:wink:

Really looking forward to the new course, thanks!

Jeff Tatlock
BEACHSIDE Home Inspection
www.beachsideinspection.com
Serving Brevard County FL. Areas include Cape Canaveral, Cocoa Beach, Merritt Island, Satellite Beach, Indian Harbour Beach, Indialantic, Viera, Melbourne Beach, Melbourne, Palm Bay

I’ve had some users submit pool sample reports. If you could use them Ben, let me know.

Any way I could get my hands on this??? Thanks so much :mrgreen:

Hi Brian,

Check out http://www.homeinspectorpro.com/inspector-forum/Template-Design-&amp-Sample-Inspection-Reports/1309-Detailed-Pool-Template-/-Sample/ . The PDF is the report and the tpz is a HIP template file. I have more in my email but I’ll have to get permission before sharing them.