InterNACHI School is hosting a How to Perform Roof Inspection Class in Boulder, CO on November 5, 2016.
This class reviews basic ladder safety, definitions of slope and pitch as applied to roofs as well as gutters and drainage. The inspector will also learn about roof framing and trim. The typical roof covering materials and flashing requirements are reviewed as well as proper ventilation of roof systems. Thus the Home Inspector learns how to identify, inspect and report on the roof system and its components of a home.
Objectives: Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- inspect all different types of residential roofs;
- identify the systems and components of roof systems;
- understand how the components of a roof system function and perform; describe to clients the defects observed in the roof system.
For attending, you will receive:
- 8 hours of InterNACHI CE credit
- A free InterNACHI T-Shirt
- A case of “Now That You’ve Had A Home Inspection” Home Maintenance Books
- Free lunch at Avery Brewing Company, snacks, refreshments, & coffee
Come early for our “How to Perform Deck and Fireplace Inspections Class” on November 4, 2016.](https://www.nachi.org/school/event/496/)
For more exciting events and classes at the InterNACHi School, please visit: nachi.org/school