IAQ of green buildings

I imagine everyone of us can remember 9-11 and I will tell you this, the Lady Involved who was a HI said it was safe to go into the building for the Fire Men. Go talk to everyone of them and see how much pain and suffering that added up to in Health Care and Lawsuits
Even one of the EPA building was hit with a lawsuit when they decided to change the rugs and many in the building got sick because they did not follow proper guidance.
Cases of ignorance on this issue are everywhere and I am testimony to the damage it causes.
It is not an area you would want to go into without years and years of research.
As for it being fake NOT TRUE and I will challenge any HI on this issue.

These are people who are far more sensitive than a normal person. One was a barber who had to quit cuttiong hair because the fragrances in shampoo overwhelmed him. He had to avoid walking in people’s scent trails when he walked down the street. The odor from clothes dryers was overwhelming as he rode his bike through residential neighborhoods. This guy was practically suicidal, kept talking about putting a bullet in his brain.
He had put that cover over me in preparation to cut my hair, I said one wrong thing (still don’t know what it was) and suddenly he was standing behind the chair yelling and swearing with sharp scissors in his hand and he was between me and the door. I began talking to him real quietly and he calmed down after a while. He told me not to come back. He did a great job cutting my hair BUT HE BLEW THE TIP!
A few weeks later he had closed up shop.

The other one was a woman who had been living outdoors for two years because she reacted badly to practically everything in a home.

The collapse of the twin towers put a huge, intensly toxic cloud into the air that even resistant people would react to. These examples are at opposite ends of the scale.

You need to go back and study the reactions to the brain itself. It is much more complicated then anyone could ever imagine.
Anger and confusion is just one very small slice.
Put it this way, each and every individual has a different chemical signature much like a finger print.
What? when? and the how? all combine to the mix in the complexity of MCS.
I was not kidding about compiling IAQ from the beginning.

Here is an Organization that tells it like it is!

We also have the same here with the Ontario Health Association sites.
http://www.publichealthontario.ca/en/Pages/default.aspx
http://www.ehaontario.ca/

Green Building inspection is really a better option for my home to repairing all equipments of air conditioning.

Is this for a course? If so, you need to be rigorous and consistent when citing sources, like APA style or whatever your prof likes best :-).

Either do a literature review, or maybe limit your paper’s focus to just one AIQ issue, such as CO, radon, or volatiles, or?. If you plan to do more research and writing on AIQ a lit review is a good place to start because you will be able to use it as you go, if you are only doing a paper, maybe narrow your focus so it ls less all over the place.

It is good start. However, like with radon, you might want to consider going a step further with the importance of air exchange in relation to green building. You have laid out some great information as to what “could” happen. But, the effort would seem to only create concern without solution. Clearly, the industry has realized the importance or air exchange. Radon articles do mention mitigation practices or that they exist. A solution, if you will. If the idea is simply to create concern, it will probably achieve that. However, you are probably shooting for awareness over concern. So, referencing that good practices should include efforts to exchange air and the importance of that within a home might be good additional information.

You try google scholar Juan? https://scholar.google.ca/scholar?hl=en&q=IAQ+of+green+buildings&btnG=&as_sdt=1%2C5&as_sdtp=

Well I think both relate