If anyone really needs a ticket to Inspection Universe in Vegas, I'll buy you one.

Signed up, booked plane, hotel, and told the wife to pack bag! Really looking forward to learning something and hopefully growing my company. It will be hard to pick between some of the topics. Thanks for the tickets!

Nick, I very much want to attend and would please like one if you are still offering a ticket? Thank you, Mike

Michael, email me at fastreply@nachi.org and I’ll get you your tickets.

Anyone else want tickets? If you paid for them they’d cost you $399 with the spouse pass. I’m buying.

I would love to take you up on that offer Nick. I will email you directly now. Thanks!!

OK Eugene.

Anyone else want to go?

Awesome, looking forward to it. I just arranged accommodations. Thanks again!

I’m in if you have tickets left! Thx Nick!

Andrea, just email me at fastreply@nachi.org and I’ll get you your tickets, no charge.

Wish I could, maybe someday, can’t afford the airfare and hotel at this time. Maybe someday :frowning:

Hi Nick, I have already bought my ticket. I like to take you up on your offer Thanks

My offer is only for people who want a ticket or another ticket. You can give your ticket to someone and I’ll buy you another one. But I can’t refund your money because I didn’t take it. Does your wife or partner or employee want a free ticket?

LOL my bad.Sorry Ed.

I’ll buy some more tickets for members. Anyone else want one? No charge.

Hi Nick… is this the ticket that covers all of the events? I was just looking at this thinking it might not be in my budget this time, but it looks really, really good. Pencil me in please and I’ll check flights and Hotel.

I’m going, I bought the early bird ticket, direct flight from Calgary. I’m looking forward to it. See in Vegas

Yes. All of the events, classes, convention hall, and opening reception for you and your spouse or partner or employee.

Email me for your free ticket: fastreply@nachi.org

Yes. All of the events, classes, convention hall, and opening reception for you and your spouse or partner or employee.

Email me for your free ticket: fastreply@nachi.org

Heck of a generous offer Nick.

My wife and I will be there! Look forward to having a drink or two with you Nick!

G