If anyone really needs a ticket to Inspection Universe in Vegas, I'll buy you one.

Nick,

Count me in, 1 person only.

Thank you.

How about credit for next year since I already got tickets

Michael, email me at fastreply@nachi.org and I will get you your ticket.

Anyone else want a free ticket?

My father is going and I would like to as well. This would be my first convention since becoming a member. Most of my money is being put into physical capital like decals, marketing materials for agents and public, GAAR Affiliation, things of that nature. Starting my division up in Albuquerque. Business is increasing, but its a slow and steady process and a free ticket for me and my significant other would be amazing. I had been fighting with the choice of going or not going for a while. This is exactly why me and my father chose InterNACHI; simply the best.

Nick,

I would love a ticket!!! Thanks for all you do:razz:

Bryan here ! Yes I would love to go… I have so much more to do and learn

Nick

Bryan here ! I would love to go and will go, that would be awesome, thanks so much.

Bryan, email me at fastreply@nachi.org and I’ll get you a free ticket.

Chad, email me at fastreply@nachi.org and I’ll get you a free ticket.

Jeffery, email me at fastreply@nachi.org and I’ll get you a free ticket.

Nick, I’m hoping for the free drinks as I bought tickets for my wife and I as soon as they went on sale. I also paid for my plane ticket from Atlantic Canada $500 CAN return per person. Not that bad! It’ll be my first show, looking forward to it! See you at the bar!

See ya at the bar!

Nick, Heck of a generous offer.
I bought my tickets night before last because I want to go and think it is worth the investment.

Maybe I am mistaken since they are now being given away.

Gotta think. You want to go. Pay the money like everyone else that payed to make it happen.

Garth Callaghan

There is a lot given away for free on these message boards. Take some, leave some. Plenty for all members.

I would love a ticket

Gabriel, email me at fastreply@nachi.org and I’ll get you one.

Sort of feel sorry for the couple of inspectors that bought tickets and had to cancel at the last minute. They are trying to sell them on the message board only to find that free tickets are available and they can’t sell theirs. :shock:

They aren’t out a penny. One member’s win isn’t another member’s loss.

InterNACHI always gives away plenty of free stuff on a regular basis. There will be more.

Well since you are buying tickets for people, maybe you could buy theirs and give those away. Just a thought.