Inspection Arbitration Services, only $90/year for InterNACHI members.

Just perusing old posts, came across this one . . .

Talk about a great service! A couple years back, I sent some info to Joe about a complaint. It had not even begun any legal trail. Joe created a letter that was so scathing I had to throw it in the river and then stick it in the freezer before using on the whiner!:shock:

It’s a masterful first art of defense.;-):smiley:

Thanks, Russel…

IAS is still going strong. I laugh when I remember that particular letter. I have written many for our subscribers since then. Shooed away 3 bogus claims last month alone with well-written response letters. No further action required.

Our cost? Still just $90 a year. The cost to arbitrate a case? Still just $350, which gets ponied-up by the person bringing the action.

The cost of IAS, including arbitratiing a case, is still far less than a competing letter writing service.

The end results are generally the same…

The major difference is our clause which compells arbitration, as opposed to a traditional trial. Where cases are without merit, a well written letter may be all that is needed. If the plaintiff still insists on moving forward, they are coomppelled to arbitration. In those instances, the matter is turned over to a competent neutral.

Simple, cheap, effective…