Inspection Business Website Creation - FastSite4U

I just want to say thank you to the whole team at FastSite4U for the great job they did on my website.

As a grizzled old electrical construction industry veteran who’s still relatively new to the inspection business, I knew I needed help getting a website together. For $279 plus $12/month for InterNACHI members you absolutely cannot beat the value when you consider everything they did and how professional they were. They worked around my busy schedule while I was finishing my CPI and License, and again following business launch. Customer service was great, Alicia, Abbey, and Natasha in particular were helpful and responsive every step of the way.

I still have lots of things I plan to add soon to enhance my site, and the great thing is with the structure in place from them I can edit it myself now and I own the domain.

So thank you again FastSite4U team, I’m a happy customer and I can sincerely recommend them to any InterNACHI members out there launching a new site or looking to update an old one.

1 Like

Thank you, @tnovak4. Whenever you need us, we’re here for you. Now that you have a home inspector website, it’s a matter of burgers, commodity, and competition, like Ben explains in:

2 Likes