"Inspection Tools" Step 3 from the InterNACHI® Master Class for Home Inspectors

:wrench: An important task for your home inspection company is to invest in reliable equipment that will help you provide your client with an efficient, high-quality inspection. Watch this video from Ben Gromicko’s Master Class for Home Inspectors to learn about some of the equipment you should have in order to perform an accurate home inspection.

:flashlight:This video is excerpted from the free, online InterNACHI® Master Class for Home Inspectors, which teaches home inspectors everything they need to know to run a successful business, including advanced inspection training, business essentials, and marketing strategies. The class also includes virtual coaching sessions with the instructor.

:white_check_mark:Take the Free, online InterNACHI® Master Class for Home Inspectors at nachi.org/masterclass

1 Like

Thanks Jacob for recommending this video. I am actually going through the master class right now. I’m an old dog learning some new tricks. I’ve been in retirement for the past 2 year but have been working to get back out into the market place. I got the CPI in November and now working on getting my license in Illinois. I appreciate you putting out this video.

Good luck Mr. Hetzel. It will keep you busy and add vigor into your life. Go get-em!

1 Like