Inspector Media Is Now InterNACHI’s Official Digital Marketing Services

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

Inspector Media Is Now InterNACHI’s Official Digital Marketing Services

ERIE, Colo. (Oct. 19, 2020) – Inspector Media is pleased to announce that it has been hired as the official digital marketing service for InterNACHI®, the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors.

Inspector Media Founder and Creative Director Erik Gromicko says, “With more than 26,000 members, it’s important that InterNACHI® maintains a lifeline with them at all times. Fulfilling this huge task and taking the stress out of the equation for them is what Inspector Media is all about.”

Based in Boulder, Colo., InterNACHI® is the largest home inspector association in the world, and was recently awarded accreditation by the U.S. Dept. of Education for its online classes and training.

Nick says, “Erik and his company continue to do outstanding work for our individual members, so it’s natural that I’d want them to do the same work for us as a front-facing organization. We have a lot of irons in the fire at any given moment, and it’s vital that we keep our members informed. I put my total trust in Inspector Media to do the job that we need.”

Learn more.