Inspector Outlet Tuesday Night Auction, May 12, 2015. Bidding starts now.

Total Value: $301.70 (plus you’d normally have to pay shipping, we ship to the winner of the auction for free.)

Rules:

• Auction starts now and ends at 9PM MST.
  • Winner will be the post with the highest bid as of 9PM MST.
  • You can bid as many times as you’d like, as long as your new bid is higher than the previous bid.
  • Winner agrees to pay Inspector Outlet, which will then be donated to the charity of the winner’s choice

I bid $100.

$ 150.00

$165

$175

The money is donated to the charity of your choice in your name.

1. St Judes Childrens Hospital

Free shipping and the money goes to your charity.

We have a winner! Roy Lewis, congratulations. I will make the donation of $250 to St. Judes Children’s Hospital and post a receipt of the transaction in this thread. Please email sales@inspectoroutlet.com with your shipping address and phone number, and I’ll get your products shipped out right away. For payment, we can do a credit card, check, PayPal or wire transfer, just let me know. Thanks!

Nice Roy, thanks for helping the kids. You just boosted your Karma.

Congratulation!

Awesome Roy. I’m having I.O. include some extras for you.

Nice Job, Roy

Congrats Roy

I donate about $1000 or more every year to St. Jude.
I can’t even go to their site without shedding some tears. Really!
Thank God all of my kids as grands are healthy.
http://www.stjude.org/stjude/v/index.jsp?gclid=CjwKEAjw7MuqBRC2nNacqJmIpT0SJABQXAOtuWF_twAf_KArCc3V0wR7cY99SQJN0nml45DvJctZyxoCvRzw_wcB&vgnextoid=7b22b46b476a7410VgnVCM100000290115acRCRD&sc_cid=kwp2&sc_kw=st%20judes%20children’s%20hospital&sc_mt=e&sc_adid=64473764722&s_kwcid=AL!4519!3!64473764722!e!!g!!st%20judes%20children%27s%20hospital&ef_id=VVNqKQAAAZ1ihy3K:20150513151345:s

Make a donation to St. Jude.
You will feel a lot better…Yep!

Roy, I included a case of 20 “Now That You’ve Had a Home Inspection in Florida](http://www.nachi.org/now)” books.

Shipping today.

Cool! I’m waiting for your call.
You can keep the Septic Dye Test Kit.

Congratulations Roy! 2 boxes were shipped out to you today via USPS Priority Mail. I e-mailed you with tracking details. Enjoy!

Chloe Katz

Donation made! Roy, we made it in your honor and St. Judes is sending you a thank you card with details of the donation.