InterNACHI and NACHI.TV's biggest announcement ever!!!!

Just incredible Nick.
Now even better reason for all to join the Biggest Home Inspection Association.

Smooth Move, and excellent for Members.
Why would anyone want to belong to any other. :slight_smile:

Thanks Nick.

Wayne, I know you just subscribed. Email me. I’ll take care of it for you. fastreply@nachi.org

I have been paying monthly and thought it was a GREAT deal. Boy was I wrong. Now being free it is an un…friggin…believeable deal.
NACHI is best!

Greg, we’ve stopped charging your credit card.

Thanks Nick - I figured you would. This is an incredible benefit from this org!

Good news. Thanks Nick.

Nick, that’s absolutely fabulous. I was about to subscribe; now there’s no need.
Thanks

Re: InterNACHI and NACHI.TV’s biggest announcement ever!!!

I thought this was.

We want to keep adding membership benefits so as to make sure that when you see a non-member inspector, you can be certain that you are looking at someone who is too dumb to inspect. ;-):cool:

Ouch, that might prompt a few. :mrgreen::wink:

Do not take this personally, Joe, but Paige doing NACHI.TV videos was actually the biggest announcement. http://www.nachi.tv/building-science/inspecting-a-stairway.htm
She has got you beat on looks, hands down!

Great job Nick :mrgreen: Kudos

iNACHI truly has the #1 online and offline education for home inspectors.

Will have to log in and get caught up on some NACHI TV now…

Thank you Nick. I’ve gotten so much information from watching NachiTV. At the $9 a month, you were already giving it away!

Thanks!

InterNACHI itself is the big winner. By giving our members another competitive advantage (over non-members) with the technical and marketing education www.NACHI.TV provides, InterNACHI members as a whole, get stronger and stronger.

It’s great news but what about my money which i already paid for one year can you get it back? please think about

You get NACHI.TV forever now. If you purchased a year subscription recently, you are getting a pro-rated refund. If you purchased a monthly subscription, your credit card won’t be charged next month or ever again.

Awesome Nick but why?

Nick, that’s a great addition to the already great association education provided. I was glad I signed on for the yearly rate as cheap as it was, but this tops it…thank you!

I like it…:smiley: