InterNACHI® Raises Funds for Cozy Coats for Kids® Through Annual Online Christmas Party

InterNACHI’s Annual Online Christmas Party last month hosted hundreds of online attendees. It raised over $2,000 for Cozy Coats for Kids®, which is enough to provide 65 brand-new children’s winter coats. InterNACHI® also shipped four truckloads of inspection-related prizes to dozens of lucky winners!

Cozy Coats for Kids® has no overhead costs, so all the money raised goes directly to purchasing brand-new children’s winter coats. CCFK is not a coat drive; we purchase coats with a specific child in mind based on their color and style preference. We rely on inspectors in the U.S. and Canada to identify a need in their community, and coordinate with them to deliver the coats once a year, just in time for the cold-weather season.

If you’re interested in coordinating with us, message me and I will add you to our list of interested coordinators, or reach out to me in September!

2 Likes

I paid for a Park County fire permit the other day and the checkout process asked if I wanted to donate a dollar to CCFK. Somebody made a good connection to get CCFK tied into the county checkout process. :+1: :+1:

2 Likes