InterNACHI’s 2019 Online Christmas Party: Advice and Etiquette

“InterNACHI’s 2019 Online Christmas Party: Advice and Etiquette”

Even the title gives you a clue

Hi all, I am a newbie to posting on any forum as well as a new HI. I am looking forward to participating in the Christmas party this year. I have almost completed the CPI courses which helped me pass my national test a couple months ago , what a blessing to have so much info and support from internachi. I have a lot of questions I plan on officially opening for business Jan. 1st , I still need to get website going and get on Facebook. Thanks for all the knowledge I have received from internachi and the forums so far and I will be looking for more!!

2 Likes

Welcome, Roger! We hope to see you participating with us on our forum.

And remember, there are no stupid questions. :smile:

Welcome Roger!!!..

2 Likes

Thanks for the invite! I just completed required classroom hours for the state of Maryland! Now to complete the InterNACHI classes to prepare for the National exam. I am so thankful for this resource, and for all the youtube videos I have seen many of you in. Thanks to everyone for sharing your knowledge! I can’t wait for the Christmas party forum!

2 Likes

You did great in class…I look forward to watching you grow and take over the business in Maryland…
R, Clint

2 Likes

Very nice Clint and welcome to our forum! We hope to see more of you in helping and learning.

Best regards, :smile:

Thank you Larry, and you sure will see and hear more from me. This forum has been an invaluable tool for me and its time I give back. We sometimes get so caught up with the daily grind that we forget to share and help others grow. So, new year, new approach. Once again, thanks.

2 Likes

My pleasure and your response sounds great!..You, too, Clint…look forward to it. :smile:

1 Like

Pretty excited to be apart of it this year. I have missed it every year so far! I am planning on being around this one for sure to see what it’s all about!

CMI
Joshua Bixler

Thanks Clint!

Looking forward to the party, I’m a newbie too. I’m a CPI, got a website, and am trying to meet as many realtors as I can to drum up some business. Joined a local inspectors group, and am getting some good advice. Looks like I need to take advantage of the forum more! Sure could use some tools too. Hello everyone!

It is great to be part of a family and organization that gives back. I just got started in Home Inspections, so enjoy.

This was a lot of fun last year and hopefully will be even better this year. Thanks Nick and Co for everything you do.

Rodger that ,thank you and Merry Christmas!

Is there a specific start time to the online event?

Anytime of the 24 hour day, Dennis. :smile:

1 Like

:see_no_evil:… lol

looking forward to this years party

Welcome to our forum, Erik. I hope you win some stuff tomorrow! :smile: