InterNACHI’s 2019 Online Christmas Party: Advice and Etiquette

InterNACHI’s 2019 Online Christmas Party: Advice and Etiquette

Welcome to InterNACHI’s Annual Online Christmas Party… the inspection industry’s biggest event of the year! Festivities start on Tuesday, December 17, 2019. You won’t want to miss it!

Here’s how it works: Throughout the party, InterNACHI® will post inspection-related prizes that inspectors can win by posting to the thread. (And if you have any questions about how to participate, please post that, too!)

Here’s some information about this year’s event, and how you can help it go smoothly:

1. This year’s party is being hosted by Cozy Coats for Kids®, a registered charity funded almost solely by the inspection industry. You’ll see the forum thread titled “Cozy Coats for Kids” on InterNACHI’s message board.

2. If you’re an InterNACHI® member, log into the message board. If you don’t know your member username or password, visit this link: https://www.nachi.org/get_password.htm

If you aren’t logged in, the delay from moderation will likely prevent you from winning.

1. Be sure to include identifiable information in your posts, such as your city and state/province. InterNACHI® has 23,500+ members in North America and more than 100 of them have the last name “Smith.” So, help us figure out who you are by telling us where you are.

2. If you already own the gift that’s currently being offered, or if you won it last year, please don’t take it. Allow someone else to win it. You can also post the word “Pass” and we’ll ship it to the next person who posts in that thread.

3. Canadian members can’t win certain infrared products due to laws restricting the shipment of such items to Canada.

4. Some gifts are for certain members only. For example, the “We’ll Buy Your Home” Guarantee rack cards are only for participating members of www.nachi.org/buy . And Certified Master Inspector® http://certifiedmasterinspector.org products are only for Certified Master Inspectors®, etc.

5. Unless you tell us otherwise by emailing maggie@internachi.org, we will ship to the address you have in your member profile. Now would be a good time to make sure your address is accurate by going to www.nachi.org/profileintro

6. A few gifts (not very many, though) are being offered directly by industry vendors, so the winner will have to contact those vendors directly to claim their prize.

7. We expect to pack and ship four truckloads of gifts for winners after the party. To save money, we’ll choose the least expensive shipping option, so some gifts will arrive after Christmas. Gifts shipped to Canada might arrive after the New Year.

8. Finally, we encourage you to make a donation in any amount to Cozy Coats for Kids®, a registered charity supported almost solely by the home inspection industry. Everyone who donates will have their home inspection company’s contact information, logo, and a live link to their home inspection website posted on the Cozy Coats for Kids® Donors Page at https://cozycoatsforkids.org/donors … forever.

Merry Christmas!

24 Likes

That sounds reasonable and I’m glad it is on OUR forum and not elsewhere.

Thanks Nick and staff! :smile:

I enjoy watching the races and efforts to be the first or first few to post…it is great fun.

5 Likes

Is it OK for members to post gift items too? I usually have a few things for first year inspectors.

15 Likes

Sure. That would be great.

4 Likes

Nice… back on the forum!

1 Like

Looking forward to it…especially Because it’s on my birthday…Dec.17 1970…

4 Likes

Thanks Nick and staff!!

Great idea, Chuck.

If I remember correctly members contributed gifts to InterNACHI some time back. Nick reached out to me for a bore scope I wanted to sell on the MB to offer as a gift to members for Christmas.
I was starting out and my market share was not what I expected. I reached out to Roy Cooke Senior. Roy said, Yep! That’s Nick’s.
Very kind gesture, Nick. I remember that distinctly to this day. Kind of you. You’re The Very Best Mate! Then Levi blew me away with the logo. What an association.

2 Likes

Hopefully it runs late, we have a very large inspection which will take most of the day on the 17th.

What time will it start and finish!

2 Likes

I think this will be great for guys like me that are just starting out

5 Likes

That is the same for me who just started and even have my license , looking for a company to hire me. Looking for tools also

1 Like

I can’t wait! I’ll see everyone on the 17th!

1 Like

Merry Christmas!

1 Like

Thank you very much and merry Christmas!

1 Like

Just passed the state exam today at 11:15am

13 Likes

First, welcome to our forum guys! there are no stupid questions. But if they’re borderline, you may get ribbed, some. :smile:

Now, to the questions/comments.

Anytime of the day or night on that date. :smile:

It is great fun for all! :smile:

Good luck in your search for work and maybe you’ll win some tools. :smile:

Thanks for the invite guys!! Im a newbie so I am excited to get to know you all!

1 Like

Congratulations, Ronald! And welcome to our forum.

1 Like

Welcome Ty!

I’m sure none of us will worry about you…Nope !
More for us.