Is anyone being harassed by ReportHost?

ReportHost is still targeting Spectora users by viewing their sample reports and requesting Spectora remove them or face legal consequences. Just received notification a few weeks ago. They should take their time and energy and create a better product and actually listen to their customers instead of being petty. My bet is they are bleeding customers because there is superior software out there.

2 Likes

I agree. Report Host sucks IMHO.

2 Likes

If I am not mistaken, this is not the first of such complaints about Report Host trying to claw back what they perceive as ‘breaking an annual payments contract without their consent.’
Sift through the message board. I think you stepped in to stop this type of dispute before.

Welcome to ur forum, Scott!..Enjoy! :smile:

I sure am Nick.

Been with reporthost 15 years… Always been good to work with… Merry Christmas!:gift:

1 Like

Thomas Glaze NACHI18080215

Hiawasse, GA.

Merry Christmas!!
so-did-i-win

4 Likes

Merry Christmas Steven.

You get nothing!

2 Likes

tenor (8)

2 Likes

3 Likes

We were just informed by Spectora about the wording in one comment in our Template that we took the wording from Internatchi we believe. Grateful we know what the wording is to change.

1 Like

And here is why RH couldn’t win a lawsuit.

They were made an offer and they turned it down.

They had a legal obligation to mitigate their losses, which they could have done 3 years ago and turned it down. Sure they’re not legally bound to accept the offer, but they do have a legal obligation to consider it.

Their turning down a generous offer won’t make them look good in court

Launch it! Launch it! Launch it!!

2 Likes

Report Hoes is small fry(you really need to attack the guy living in his hut?), Please launch a legal complaint against the folks that are delivering non-Code compliant homes to people all across Florida with improper roof installations and so many other Code violations. GO Sunachi.

You’ve made thousands of inspectors your mortal enemies with your shortsighted action against Spectora and its inspectors. Every inspector I mentor, speak in front of or even meet on the street will be warned not to ever consider using Report Host. Until my dying breath I will let anyone who will listen know that Report Host is a giant steaming pile of turd. You brought this upon yourself.

3 Likes

I 've been using Reporthost for years and have had no problems with them! I pay my bill every month and thats about it!

G

2 Likes