Join me in welcoming Infraspection Institute's Jim Seffrin to InterNACHI staff.

Welcome Jim!

Thanks for joining.

Nick, what do you and Jim have planned for this year?

Robert:

2018 dates for Infraspection Institute’s 16 hour applications course, Infrared Inspections for Home and Building Inspectors are as follows:

• August 16 - 17 InterNACHI House of Horrors in Boulder, CO
• November 1 - 2 InterNACHI House of Horrors in Weston, FL

Normally priced at $1095, course price is $895 for InterNACHI members.

Course qualifies for 16 hours of continuing education by the InterNational Association of Certified Home Inspectors and meets the training requirements for their Infrared Certified professional designation and logo.

For more information please visit: IR Inspections for Home & Building Inspectors – InterNACHI House of Horrors

Wonderful, Jim. Thank you and again, welcome to InterNACHI.

It’s a great privilege and unique honor to have you at InterNACHI. I hope the members realize that.

Jim, or Nick, will you be providing inhouse MB Q&A for the members or providing roundtable discussions on IR practices?
Although we do have some very astute thermographers at InterNACHI, as you well know, a discussion on lets say Saturation, and the use of Saturation as a thermographer, from a veteran as yourself, would be highly beneficial, or that’s the way I feel.

May John’s soul rest in peace, but Jim, there is gap left vacant that needs to be filled after losing John. We need to see/hear more discussions on the subject of Infrared. Let me quote a very wise, astute and highly respected man, “As Iron Sharpens Iron, As Does One Person Sharpens Another.” I am certain there are alot of dull knifes in the IR drawer so to speak:(. Just off the top of my head, ME.

Looking forward to an Infrared model only you could provide at InterNACHI.
Again, so happy to have you aboard.
All the best, Jim Seffrin.