Join me in wishing member James Bushart a happy birthday. Member for more years than his profile says (15+)

Happy Birthday Jim!!

You were the first Nachi member that acknowledged my existence all those years ago (15+) with a happy welcome! I’m sure glad you are still around, and to many more to come!!

@jbushart1

4 Likes

Hope you have a good one James!

3 Likes

Happy Birthday Jim!

3 Likes

Thank you, Jeff. Not sure about my profile but December of 2004 is when I joined this crazy outfit. A lot has changed over the years. Back in the old days, you had to wear a cup and shin guards before posting on the message board. Remember?

One poor old guy named Kenneth Lott actually had a stroke while he was posting here and people were giving him a hard time for his spelling. He’s dead now, of course, but it was no-holds-barred. Much more fun than the moderated stuff you see now.

5 Likes

Happy Birthday!! And I always look forward to your posts.

3 Likes

Happy Birthday Jim, and may you have many more years.

3 Likes

Absolutely. It gave the Wild West a run for it’s money!

I ran across a few posts of Kenneth’s a few weeks ago. What a shame. He sure did try hard to be the best he could.

2022-08-12_145132

3 Likes

Happy Birthday, Jim. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Happy Birthday, Jim. Thanks for all the knowledge and advice that you contribute to the group. I hope you have a really great day.

5 Likes

Happy birthday, Jim. I hope the next year is your best one yet.

1 Like

Happy Birthday Jim!!

3 Likes

Happy Birthday James!

2 Likes