KC Electrical Seminar with Joe T Feb 26,2005

Originally Posted By: psabados
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

Saturday, February 26th from 8am-5pm in Lenexa, Kansas …be there!

EVERYONE is cordially invited to the next educational/training seminar hosted by the KC Chapter of the National Association of Certified Home Inspectors (NACHI) on Saturday, February 26th from 8am-5pm. New and veteran home inspectors, as well as members of all other associations, are all welcome-you need not be a member of NACHI. Anyone interested in home inspections can attend. Dress casual if you like, as our meetings are informal and fun, the way they should be. Spouses welcome. Come hungry! Free for members.

Speaker: NACHI's own Joe Tedesco on Advanced Electrical for Home Inspectors.

Announcing our new website: www.KCnachi.org

Door prizes/free stuff.

Breakfast till 11am then an open buffet the rest of the day. PREPARE TO EAT GOOD!

MOKAN NACHI Chapter business meeting will follow dinner for NACHI members who can stay.

Dues: There are no dues required to join this KC NACHI Chapter. You need not join to attend. This course is FREE for NACHI members and $100 for non-members (but the $100 can be applied to future membership dues, so it is essentially free for non-members too)

Please RSVP to contact@mapii.com ASAP if you plan to attend. (non-members pay at door).
Place:

Radisson Hotel
12601 West 95th Street (95th & I-35)
Lenexa, Kansas 66215
Tel: (913) 888-6670
http://www.radisson.com/lenexaks

Everyone is welcome to attend this open-door home inspection educational/training NACHI event.

I hope to see you there!

Jason Crandall
Mid America Property Inspections, Inc.
(913) 558-0016
contact@mapii.com

PS: Attendance counts as 8 hours toward NACHI member continuing education requirements. You need not be a member to attend. All welcome.

www.KCnachi.org
Download your free copy of Inspector's Quarterly.
Membership benefits.
Inspection excellence through continuing education.
How to get more home inspection business now.
Form your own local NACHI Chapter.
How to build the perfect home inspection brochure.
Other NACHI events.
NACHI Convention.
About Joe Tedesco.

Originally Posted By: psabados
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

I would like to let everyone know in the general area. Radisson Hotel has rooms available for an overnight stay.

Joe T will be arriving Friday the 25th and if anyone would care to have an informal meeting and dinner that evening, please contact Jason or myself.

Ask anyone who's been to one of his seminar's its worth the money. Oh yeah, members its free, including the food. FOOD! Drinks are optional. If you didn't make it to the Convention, you missed a good program.

Paul