Kiyosaki: Biggest crash in world history coming in October

Just another crackpot… :doughnut:

This guy is a major asshole who hasn’t a clue about the demographics driving the market.

2 Likes

“Stock Market Crash: Expert Warns That 80% Drop in S&P 500 Awaits” Stock Market Crash: Expert Warns That 80% Drop in S&P 500 Awaits

Blind Mouse - predict gloom and doom constantly. Eventually, he’ll be right and claim he’s a prophet.

2 Likes

He’s been predicting a gradual economic decline for years, due to an aging baby boomer demographic spending less money in retirement. Half of us are driving cars and trucks that are 15 to 25 years old. The only thing that has kept the stock markets (and the housing market) afloat is unreasonably low interest rates. That and the economic chaos caused by the Plandemic and “free money” (that our children and grandchildren will have to pay back) have created an artificial economic environment that gives the illusion of being sustainable.

1 Like

Oh yeah, I am on board with all this. On a large scale we’re totally screwed. The only good news for housing in the somewhat short term is the government can’t raise interest rates any reasonable amount since they can’t afford to pay interest on all the money they print/borrow. If rates went up any real amount the housing market would be screwed (along with the rest of the economy I suppose).

Pre-pandemic I thought property was a safe investment but all of the sudden the government can seize our real estate by not forcing people to pay rent. So, now I don’t know. Stock market? Yikes (but, of course, I have some money there). My wife has some vacation rentals that do pretty well. Except, they are in Hawaii and the government can shut down the whole island so even that’s dicey. In the end I still think property is the best place to plant money long term but everything is scary these days.

2 Likes

You’re lucky.
Where I am the rules offer lifetime tenancy, no matter how nice or problematic the tenant is.

“Jesus is coming look busy”

1 Like

BitChute joins an ecosystem of alternative, low content moderation platforms, including Gab, Voat, Minds, and 4chan. Uniquely, BitChute is the first of these alternative platforms to focus on video content and is growing in popularity. Our analysis reveals several key characteristics of the platform. We find that only a handful of channels receive any engagement, and almost all of those channels contain conspiracies or hate speech. This high rate of hate speech on the platform as a whole, much of which is anti-Semitic, is particularly concerning. Our results suggest that BitChute has a higher rate of hate speech than Gab but less than 4chan. Lastly, we find that while some BitChute content producers have been banned from other platforms, many maintain profiles on mainstream social media platforms, particularly YouTube. This paper contributes a first look at the content and discourse on BitChute and provides a building block for future research on low content moderation platforms.

Reviews of articles from: Bitchute

BitChute describes itself as a “free speech” website, but researchers say it is has become a major platform for neo-Nazi videos, racism, violence, conspiracy theories and even terrorist propaganda.

It is one of several “alternative” social media companies capitalising on mainstream takedowns, including Russian Facebook-equivalent VK, Twitter alternative Parler and the Gab network.

A report by counter-extremism research group Hope Not Hate said BitChute was “platforming hate and terror in the UK”.

Author Gregory Davis described it as a version of “YouTube where you can get away with posting violent, Nazi and dangerous content”.

Looks like only morons post shit from Nazi websites like BitChute and Linkedin… Prove me wrong.

Look what crashed in my yard tonight.

The left has its own “terrorist” propaganda. Anytime you use violence to advance a political agenda, it is terrorism. Do not fool yourself to think the right are the only players in this game. The left is just better at pointing the finger and labeling while being completely hypocritical. They have convinced themselves their cause is more “noble” and with the help of the media are allowed to escape the truth.