Largest event in the inspection industry is online again: December 11, 2023

Here’s how it works: Throughout the party, InterNACHI® will post on the message board about gifts that inspectors can win by replying to the thread. Be sure to read the original post. Sometimes there are questions to answer in your reply or other terms explained to win. (And if you have any questions about how to participate, please post that, too!)

Here’s some information about this year’s event, and how you can help it go smoothly:

1. As always, the party is being hosted by Cozy Coats for Kids®, a registered charity funded by the inspection industry. On the day of the party visit the forum thread titled “Cozy Coats for Kids” on InterNACHI’s message board .
  2. If you’re an InterNACHI® member, log into the message board. If you don’t know your member username or password, visit this link: https://www.nachi.org/get_password.htm If you aren’t logged in, the delay from moderation will likely prevent you from winning.
  3. Be sure to read the posts for instructions thoroughly. Some posts will include questions to answer. Questions may be related to inspections, general trivia, apparel sizes, or other prompts. We will skip those who don’t follow the instructions and ship the item to the next person.
  4. If you already own the gift that’s currently being offered, or if you won it last year, please don’t take it. Allow someone else to win it. You can also post the word “Pass” and we’ll ship it to the next person who posts in that thread.
  5. Canadian members can’t win certain infrared products due to laws restricting the shipment of such items to Canada.
  6. Some gifts are for certain members only. For example, the “We’ll Buy Your Home” Guarantee rack cards are only for participating members of www.nachi.org/buy . And Certified Master Inspector® http://certifiedmasterinspector.org products are only for Certified Master Inspectors®, etc.
  7. We will ship to the address you have in your member profile. Now would be a good time to make sure your address is accurate by going to www.nachi.org/profileintro
  8. A few gifts (not very many, though) are being offered directly by industry vendors, so the winner will have to contact those vendors directly to claim their prize.
  9. We expect to pack and ship four truckloads of gifts for winners after the party. To save money, we’ll choose the least expensive shipping option, so some gifts will arrive after Christmas. Gifts shipped to Canada might arrive after the New Year.
  10. Finally, we encourage you to make a donation in any amount to Cozy Coats for Kids ®, a registered charity supported by the home inspection industry. :gloves: :snowflake: :snowman: Everyone who donates will have their home inspection company’s contact information, logo, and a live link to their home inspection website posted on the Cozy Coats for Kids® Donors Page at https://cozycoatsforkids.org/donors … forever.

Merry Christmas!

15 Likes

How about members in other countries like South Korea, Mexico, South Africa, etc.?

3 Likes

They can’t win IR camera products.

2 Likes

Free ReportHost narratives are being given out every hour on the hour, is what I heard. :grimacing:

11 Likes

Those too will be snatched up by the once a year visitors…

…hopefully. :grimacing:

2 Likes

Anything to distract them from when the new truck is given out. I’m getting that thing this year!

4 Likes

You wish…

4 Likes

3 Likes

:partying_face: We’re announcing the gifts donated by vendors on this thread: InterNACHI's 2023 Online Christmas Party: Gifts Donated by Vendors

2 Likes

What time does it actually start?

1 Like

When you see the first post for the generous offerings.

3 Likes

The tailgate party typically gets started around 3:00 AM. By the time the first items are posted, bellies are full, and everyone has had plenty of liquid encouragement.

2 Likes

It starts right now, the first person to reply correctly to this question wins a sample of Hooty Hooo’s Troll Mix 2023 Edition. MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

According to the 2020 Florida Building Code Residential what thickness roof sheathing is required for homes designed for the 160 MPH Wind Zone, Exposure C??

Folks, you can see the generosity of Nick and NACHI on FULL display here. We can all chip in to the party. :wink: It’s better to give than receive.

3 Likes

I wouldn’t know if it weren’t for you, but 19/32 seems to ring a bell.

5 Likes

PASS

19/32nd’s

2023-12-01_200402

1 Like

Winner, winner, chicken dinner, we have our first 2023 Christmas Party winner. Congrats Ryan, please PM me your address and you have been added to the 2023 Hooty Hooo’s Troll Mix list 2023.

3 Likes

THANKS Dave. You’ve been havin’ fun with it for some years now… … …
Hooty Hooo’s Troll Mix round 2

3 Likes

The first person to answer the following four questions gets a super high precision INFOTEC Home Inspection tape measure.

Who put the bomp in the bomp bah bomp bah bomp?

Who put the ram in the rama lama ding dong?

Who put the bop in the bop shoo bop shoo bop?

Who put the dip in the dip da dip da dip?

Don’t know but he sounds cool
I’d like to shake his hand

3 Likes

I smell a rat. Am I gonna end up getting a bunch of spam from Spookdog or one of those other characters you run with?

2 Likes