Learn how to make enough money to be successful as a home inspector.
This is one of the videos inside the free, online Master Class for Home Inspectors.
Learn how to make enough money to be successful as a home inspector.
This is one of the videos inside the free, online Master Class for Home Inspectors.
For me, the “Max Headroom” style of editing is a bit distracting.
Understood. I talk way too much, so we edited out the smallest of pauses. And I’m also old enough to remember Max Headroom. ![]()
What’s really distracting is not making enough money to make a great living. No? And that’s what this video and the Master Class for Home Inspectors help inspectors do – build and operate a profitable inspection business.
Peter, nice website! How are the COVID logo and Buy Back Guarantee helping your business?
Thank you for asking. There are helping me alot.
Last Thursday I received a call from a home buyer looking for a home inspection. I gave him all the info he was looking for we agreed on a price and booked the inspection which I did yesterday.
As with all my calls I always ask how he found me. He said he found me through InterNACHI and he was very impressed with the Buy Back Guarantee I was offering.
Thank InterNACHI!!!
Thank you for being a member, Peter. That’s great to hear.