Mid-Maryland Chapter Meeting

Kudos to Katherine Brede, Chapter President, for putting together a fine inaugural meeting of the Mid-Maryland Chapter, along with a two day educational event with Mold Certification and Electrical Training. Although it may not have been considered a large attendance, I think that it was a good quality program. The exchange between the guest speaker at the meeting, the president of the local realtors association, and we inspectors, I believe was particularly beneficial.

Joe Tedesco’s electrical seminar on Saturday was also very informational. I personally didn’t attend the mold seminar on Friday, because I had taken it before in Pittsburgh.

Maybe someone else will chime in or perhaps post some pictures later.

Keep up the good work Katherine!:smiley:
</IMG>

I couldn’t agree more, Katherine I personal thank you for putting this together. Can say how much we appreciated the whole weekend. We meet great people and the education classes were fantastic. She had give away prizes and everything. I recommend that the next chapter meeting, if anyone within a 700 mile radius should attend. Thanks again:p :stuck_out_tongue:

I couldn’t agree more, Katherine I personal thank you for putting this together. Can say how much we appreciated the whole weekend. We meet great people and the education classes were fantastic. She had give away prizes and everything. I recommend that the next chapter meeting, if anyone within a 700 mile radius should attend. Thanks again:p :stuck_out_tongue:

Opps I went and sent a reply twice, I guess I really meant it.

I also want to thank Katherine Brede, Chapter President, for putting together this first meeting of the Mid-Maryland Chapter. We had a great time and enjoyed the day we spent together. Thanks to everyone who was involved in the preparation of this meeting.

Here’s a picture of the group who attended my electrical seminar. :slight_smile: