Montana home inspector licensing.

Don’t forget about the NACHI member named Molly in Kansas, please.

What about bobbi a feline in AZ… :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

I do not even hear about bobbi from Realtors and inspectors in Missouri, just Molly so far. Maybe we should get Molly and bobbi together, that way there will be one less NACHI member. :twisted:

Who is this Bobo and I’ve heard the name Molly but can’t remember where.

Dan

Out in an old western town, near Wichita,

Lived the most meanest inspecting dog name Molly.

This Molly has a direct connection to the KS licensing board and will be speaking directly to the board for you. Woof Woof :mrgreen:

A smart cat from AZ that passed nickos on-line certificiation quiz in 18 min. :D:D
Since she passed ole nickey has been trying his hardest to get her to join. Despite calling her, sending her letters, a newsletter and emailing her for serveral months after passing, he hasn’t given up, and still has not figured out, if she’s smart enough to pass his tough quiz, she’s smart enough to hold out for a free membership.:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Now she’s considering doing an exclusive nacho vendor deal showing others how to pass the toughest quiz in the business.
Stay tuned it’s only $5.99 plus S&H unless nickos hit man threatens to do it for less. :D:D

But wait!!! We will double the offer!!!

I don’t mean to be rude OR naive, BUT I keep hearing about dogs, cats, 6 year old kids passing this test or that. I guess they make a better breed of dogs, cats, and 6 year olds in these other areas than in MY area.

At 61, I have yet to see a dog or cat or 6 year old kid talented or smart enough to read the questions, answer the questions on the computer keys, fill out the application, write the check out of their personal check account or have a credit card issued in their own name to pay with.

Therefore being a doubter from MISSOURI originall (The Show Me State), when I hear one of these stories - I automatically assume that there is a lying, cheating, back-stabbing, chicken *****, low-life gutter scum out there that just enjoys demeaning MY PROFESSION.

I don’t like that.

Gosh I wish I felt free to tell stories about my own ASHI members from 20 years ago, that after 6-7 beers would start bragging about how after multiple times of failing the ASHI Test - they borrowed Bubba’s Test (they were fill out / main in / open book / honor system back then); whited out Bubba’s name - made copies - put their name in it - mailed it in and became PROUD members of ASHI.

***** happens - get over it!

And you think you are gonna accomplish that with a little bit o’ legislative trickery, many better and more wealthy states have tried and failed, what is your schick?

Time for you cowboy to do a some homework before the bull you are ridin’ kicks you clean in the head and knocks you senseless. Start here](Home | American Society of Home Inspectors, ASHI) and get back to me when you have gotten a better understanding of the vastness of swamp you are attempting to drain, before you are up to your @ss in alligators and cryin’ for your mama.

Long-time ASHI member Dan Bowers writes: