Mr.Bottoms desire to give me a "bitch slappin"

Originally Posted By: lewens
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

Ok Mr. Bottoms

This is not the first time you have expressed a desire to give me a “bitch slappin” so I have decided to give you the opportunity. I am going to call your bluff. A bitch slappin is a physical act and a de facto and de jure threat.

I will meet you anywhere in Scarborough at your choice of venue and time within the next Month,with the police in attendence and sir,you had better come loaded for bear because the first time you raise a hand I will proceed to wipe the pavement with you, all in good fun of course. I would never threaten you but believe me if you have the stones to meet me we put to bed once and for all your idea of “bitch slappin” me.

Are you game Mr. Bottoms?

Please reply on the forum as I am looking forward to a little fun.

Larry

Just my usual 12.5 cents

From The Great White North Eh?
NACHI-CAN
www.aciss-brant.com
www.certifiedadulttrainingservices.com/

Originally Posted By: kwilliams

Member - MAB

http://www.nachi.org/convention2006.htm

Originally Posted By: rwashington

Apologies to potential clients for the unprofessionalism of this thread.

Richard W Washington

www.rwhomeinspections.com

Originally Posted By: Dave Bottoms

lewens wrote:
Ok Mr. Bottoms
This is not the first time you have expressed a desire to give me a "bitch slappin" so I have decided to give you the opportunity. I am going to call your bluff. A bitch slappin is a physical act and a de facto and de jure threat.
I will meet you anywhere in Scarborough at your choice of venue and time within the next Month,with the police in attendence and sir,you had better come loaded for bear because the first time you raise a hand I will proceed to wipe the pavement with you, all in good fun of course. I would never threaten you but believe me if you have the stones to meet me we put to bed once and for all your idea of "bitch slappin" me.
Are you game Mr. Bottoms?
Please reply on the forum as I am looking forward to a little fun.
Larry

You're a piece of work, Gilligan. ![icon_rolleyes.gif](upload://iqxt7ABYC2TEBomNkCmZARIrQr6.gif) ![icon_rolleyes.gif](upload://iqxt7ABYC2TEBomNkCmZARIrQr6.gif) ![icon_rolleyes.gif](upload://iqxt7ABYC2TEBomNkCmZARIrQr6.gif)

I think everyone (but you and that other wingnut Wand, obviously) is smart enough to understand the term to mean a "verbal" bitch slappin'. No one's threatening you. It was meant in the same manner as when you threatened to "open a can of whupass" on me a while back. I didn't take that crack literally and you shouldn't take mine literally either.

As for driving to Scarborough to get your arse kicked, I'm sure you have enough enemies up there in your little two-bit hick town that you needn't drive here for that.

Anyway, you keep missing the point, which is: Stop mentioning my name in your idiotic ignorant posts and you won't have to worry about me responding with a verbal bitch slappin'. For most, it would seem to be a pretty easy solution if your goal is to get rid of me, but you are obviously a remarkably slow learner.

Go back to sleep, Larry, you're tarnishing the entire profession with your verbal garbage. Keep it up and you'll put Wand out of a job.

Dave

P.S. for Richard Washington: Keep in mind that Larry is not only a member of your org., but also President of a Canadian Chapter. Just wanted you to know in case you were wondering what sort of lowlife nutjobs NACHI is willing to put in charge. I guess your so-called "code of ethics" doesn't apply to Larry.

No,

I didn’t think you would have the cojones to back up your threats so I guess everyone now knows where are coming from and all you asinine remarks will be judged accordingly.

Just my usual 12.5 cents

NACHI-CAN
www.aciss-brant.com

Originally Posted By: Dave Bottoms

lewens wrote:
No,
I didn't think you would have the cojones to back up your threats so I guess everyone now knows where are coming from and all you asinine remarks will be judged accordingly.

![icon_rolleyes.gif](upload://iqxt7ABYC2TEBomNkCmZARIrQr6.gif) ![icon_rolleyes.gif](upload://iqxt7ABYC2TEBomNkCmZARIrQr6.gif) ![icon_rolleyes.gif](upload://iqxt7ABYC2TEBomNkCmZARIrQr6.gif) ![icon_rolleyes.gif](upload://iqxt7ABYC2TEBomNkCmZARIrQr6.gif) ![icon_rolleyes.gif](upload://iqxt7ABYC2TEBomNkCmZARIrQr6.gif) ![icon_rolleyes.gif](upload://iqxt7ABYC2TEBomNkCmZARIrQr6.gif) ![icon_rolleyes.gif](upload://iqxt7ABYC2TEBomNkCmZARIrQr6.gif) ![icon_rolleyes.gif](upload://iqxt7ABYC2TEBomNkCmZARIrQr6.gif) ![icon_rolleyes.gif](upload://iqxt7ABYC2TEBomNkCmZARIrQr6.gif)

That's my last reply on this ridiculous topic, Larry. I'm just too busy to entertain your childish nonsense any further. But don't let that stop you from swinging your little peepee around wildly in a desperate bid to impress your NACHI brethren. No doubt they're all awe-struck by your stellar example of professionalism. ![icon_rolleyes.gif](upload://iqxt7ABYC2TEBomNkCmZARIrQr6.gif)

Carry on.....

Dave

Originally Posted By: rwand

Larry

Considering Mr. Bottoms abusive nature in the past and all well documented, I to took his comment about Bitch Slapping to be a threat as well.

What is even more of a concern is that Mr. Bottoms has been warned before about his abusive nature and his lack of his ability to conduct himself properly on this forum. Oh well so much for brains. Too bad someone who likes to promote himself as the Editor of the Canadian Home Inspector Magazine. He sure has a great command of the English language. NOT!

And the other hypocrisy by Mr. Bottoms a so called CAHPI-OAHI member given his history on this forum.

Quote:
P.S. for Richard Washington: Keep in mind that Larry is not only a member of your org., but also President of a Canadian Chapter. Just wanted you to know in case you were wondering what sort of lowlife nutjobs NACHI is willing to put in charge. I guess your so-called "code of ethics" doesn't apply to Larry.

Dave

Raymond Wand
Alton, ON

--
The value of experience is not in seeing much,
but in seeing wisely. - Sir William Osler 1905

http://www.raymondwand.ca
NACHI Member
Registered Home Inspector (R.H.I.)

Originally Posted By: eporter

“But don’t let that stop you from swinging your little peepee around wildly in a desperate bid to impress your NACHI brethren.”

Holy crap, that is some funny stuff right there, I don't care what side of the border you're from.

--
------------------------------------------------
"Inspecting this home like I'm buying it myself."

Ed Porter
Cornerstone Home Inspection Services, Inc.
Grand Haven, MI

Ray

I formally apologised to Richard in a private message and tried to explain the situation to him.

Larry

Just my usual 12.5 cents

NACHI-CAN
www.aciss-brant.com

Originally Posted By: bbadger

Dave Bottoms wrote:
[ I'm just to busy to entertain your childish nonsense any further.

Does that mean you will now stop posting the same old same old and get yourself a new hobby?

You must have absolutely no shame, no life, no love.

It's kind of sad really.....

--
Bob Badger
Electrical Construction & Maintenance
Moderator at ECN

Originally Posted By: jbushart

eporter wrote:
"But don't let that stop you from swinging your little peepee around wildly in a desperate bid to impress your NACHI brethren."

Holy crap, that is some funny stuff right there, I don't care what side of the border you're from.

It doesn't take much to amuse you, Ed. The Canadian version of the "3 Stooges" featured on this free channel are little more than chewing gum for the brain. Renew your membership and get entry into some really good debates in the other sections. ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif)

--
Home Inspection Services of Missouri
www.missourihomeinspection.com

"We're NACHI. Get over it."

www.monachi.org

Originally Posted By: dharris

Bushart , I just received an email stating that your going to be nachi’s next VP. Congratulations , I wasn’t aware that you were that qualified, guess you never know, VPs have been known to accomplish great things, not to mention a few failures, With out Gore nachi would not be here,

Originally Posted By: John Bowman

I got the same email.

Originally Posted By: jbushart

dharris wrote:
Bushart , I just received an email stating that your going to be nachi's next VP. Congratulations , I wasn't aware that you were that qualified, guess you never know, VPs have been known to accomplish great things, not to mention a few failures, With out Gore nachi would not be here,

Thank you, Dan. While Al Gore's invention of the internet has been a great achievement, wait until you see what I have in store for the inspection industry.

First, I plan to make "being stupid" painful. At first, you may hear shrieks of agony coming from FABI HQ until their new president is installed in December, but after that things should tone down a bit.

Second, I plan to use NACHI funds to finance a scientific study as to why my garbage seems to outweigh my groceries. This has always puzzled me.

Last, but not least - as NACHI's VP, I will try to get our guys to lighten up a little bit on the entry requirements so that people who are forced to frequent this part of the message board will have a chance to join us and take part in the real fun.

Now, I must return to my duties. I hear "The Janitor" ringing his bell next to his nightstand, meaning that his breakfast tray is ready for me to pick up.

Thanks, again, for the kind words.

--
Home Inspection Services of Missouri
www.missourihomeinspection.com

"We're NACHI. Get over it."

www.monachi.org

Originally Posted By: rmoore

Quote:
NACHI
Discuss NACHI's website and services (including the Online Inspector Examination) as well as membership and other topics specific to the NACHI organization. This forum may also contain NACHI updates.

Exactly how does this garbage fit that description? While I'm all for free speech, I'm also in favor of some decorum and professionalism. This thread should have been deleted as soon as the "bitch slapping" topic was posted. The same goes for many other posts that have been started here. When I get a chance later, I'm going to remove any remaining links on my website just in case a potential client might click on them.

There are a lot of good people here but it seems that every day, thanks to a few, I'm a little more embarrassed to be associated with this website. The right to free speech does not include the right to spray paint graffiti on private property!

--
Richard Moore
Rest Assured Inspection Services
Seattle, WA
www.rainspect.com

Originally Posted By: dharris

Quote:
Second, I plan to use NACHI funds to finance a scientific study as to why my garbage seems to outweigh my groceries. This has always puzzled me.

Jim save Nicks money, it would be better spent on his race car, hmmm, whatever happened to the nachi race car? the nachi race horse?

This puzzles you ![icon_eek.gif](upload://yuxgmvDDEGIQPAyP9sRnK0D0CCY.gif) ![icon_eek.gif](upload://yuxgmvDDEGIQPAyP9sRnK0D0CCY.gif) Following your posts on inspection news and the blog, its pretty obvious to me why your garbage out weighs your groceries. if you post the same crap on the nonmember sections of this BB I suspect it's also obvious to a few of your fellow members.

Originally Posted By: John Bowman

Dan,

The NACHI Race horse was for a charity event. Obviously you have never been to one. The races are held by utilizing past race films. Each corporation or association has a horse named after them because of their charitable contribution and sponsorship. It is normally a one day event held in towns and cities throught the U.S., and contributions benefit the local commiunity.

The race car sponsorship is still under study. No concrete decision has been made on this.

Thanks for allowing me to clear this up.

Originally Posted By: jkormos

Please this type of junk needs to be taken off line please, how unprofessional icon_eek.gif