Need a certified mold inspector for Farmington (St. Francis county) Missouri

It is a disabled lady renting an apartment that claims she sees visible mold. Just need a letter that she can give to Section 8, for if worse comes to worse, Section 8 can give her a new voucher to get a different apartment. Anybody that can help would be greatly appreciated. You can contact me at .