New FREE Brochure, Business Card & Vehicle Magnet Design for Viewpoint Home Inspections

Does your marketing make you proud? If you have to think about it, you probably should contact InterNACHI’s Marketing Department. We design custom logos and marketing materials for inspectors just like you. Taking your business to the next level is our specialty. Every print marketing order gives you the opportunity to redesign your current logo or start from scratch like we did here for Viewpoint Home Inspections. After working with Bob to design the feel of his brand, we elaborated upon that cannon through three premier marketing items. Fully-customized, we highlighted his specialty services, free home maintenance book over, and multi-organizational credentials in this amazing series of marketing materials. This is a great example of what InterNACHI’s marketing team can design for you for FREE!

This member saved $797.50 by taking advantage of our free design and editing services.

• Logo Design: 2.5 hrs @ $85/hr = $212.50
  • Brochure Design: 4 hrs @ $85/hr = $340.00
  • Business Card Design: 1 hrs @ $85/hr = $85.00
  • Vehicle Magnet Design: 1 hrs @ $85/hr = $85.00
  • Writing & Editing: 1.5 hrs @ $50/hr = $75.00
  • Total: $797.50
  • InterNACHI Discount: -$797.50
  • Cost to member: $0.00 ( members only pay for printing )

Logo and marketing design services are a free InterNACHI membership benefit. Email marketing@internachi.org to get started!
nachi.org/marketing

1 Like

Ian and the team are great to work with and supply excellent designs. I had my logo designed awhile back and get several comments. Did a brochure at the same time. Now they just completed my vehicle magnets and the layout looks perfect. WHAT A GREAT JOB,THANKS. If you have not used them you need to.

3 Likes

Very nice work.