new FREE brochure design for Certified Inspection Services, LLC

A new brochure design for Certified Inspection Services, LLC has been added to the InterNACHI Marketing site: http://marketing.nachi.org/blog/inspector-marketing/certified-inspection-services-llc/

This is a great example of how taking the time to send us high quality photos of the inspector on the job can really set your brochure apart. Even simple additions like sending in your signature to include next to “My Promise” add a great personal touch.

This member saved $1,098.75 by taking advantage of our free design and editing services.

• Logo Design: 4.75 hrs @ $85/hr = $403.75
  • Brochure Design: 7 hrs @ $85/hr = $595.00
  • Writing & Editing: 2 hrs @ $50/hr =$100.00
  • Total: $1,098.75
  • InterNACHI Discount: -$1,098.75
  • Cost to member: $0.00 (members only pay for printing)

Logo and marketing design services are a free InterNACHI membership benefit. Contact me to get started!

FrankRotte.jpg

FrankRotte_brochure3.jpg

Nice!

I love that shade of blue.

Frank, these came out good :smiley:

Thanks. I think Jessica did a great job, with minimal back and forth. Reflects the theme of my website very well also. Oh, and I received them yesterday along with a case of books. Thank you.

Most members don’t even know that you can get a free case of www.nachi.org/now books with your print order.

Very nice.

Count me in that category. How did I miss that?

Frank - brochures look great. Put them to good use, as I’m sure you will.

Nice

Excellent work guys!

I talked to a Mortgage Broker/ RE Broker today that requested I give him some for his desk. I’m on it. Going to Staples to get the holders.

I know! I know!

I have my brochures and books.