New *FREE* Business Card Design for Harmony Home Inspections!

Business cards are small but mighty pieces of marketing to have in your arsenal. With so many people creating their own cards, does yours have what it takes to stand out? At InterNACHI, we design top-of-the-line custom marketing for our inspectors. From beautiful, hand-drawn logos to brand identities, we’re here to help. The example you see below for Harmony Home Inspections showcases our ability to turn a small marketing opportunity into a showstopper. This is a great example of what InterNACHI’s marketing team can design for you for FREE!

This member saved $416.25 by taking advantage of our free design and editing services.

• Logo Design: 4 hrs @ $85/hr = $340
  • Business Card Design: .75 hrs @ $85/hr = $63.75
  • Writing & Editing: .25 hrs @ $50/hr = $12.50
  • Total: $416.25
  • InterNACHI Discount: -$416.25
  • Cost to member: $0.00 ( members only pay for printing )

Logo and marketing design services are a free InterNACHI membership benefit. Email marketing@internachi.org to get started!

marketing.nachi.org

1 Like

Nice work Ian.

1 Like

That’s Amazing. This truly shows the power of this community and program. I am really starting to realize the importance of a companies image and what the customer view of your company can mean for your success. This is something I would love to bring to my client over at Commerce City Home Inspections. Having to get your brand awareness out there professionally and powerfully is important and this is something not just that I could use but so many others as well. Thank you Ian

Nice business cards, Ian.