New FREE logo designed for Tomko Property Inspections

I wouldn’t buy a home without an inspection, so why try to set up a design all on your own without professional support?

Have your marketing professionally designed by the InterNACHI design team. The design services are free. Place your custom print order here:

http://printservices.nachi.org/

Marketing contact: jessica@internachi.org

For more info on logos go here: Marketing for Inspectors: Questions to Help Think Through a Good Logo - InterNACHI® and here: Redesigning Bad Home Inspection Logos

1 Like

@lnelson1
Levi, I can answer that question for you.
Yes Sir you do a fine job creating logos. I’m not knocking your work (you do a great job). The reason an Inspector like myself would create their own logo is that Inspector knows exactly what he or she wants. You can ask questions about location and the people around there and come up with a good logo. I haven’t went with the logo design from InterNACHI for that very reason. You could design me a logo but it’s gonna be what you think I should go with instead of the picture I have painted in my mind.

Do you think there is a difference between listening to someone and actually hearing what they have to say? There is a HUGE difference.

Love you man,
Michael

I’ve seen hundreds, maybe thousands of logos designed by inspectors at home with their wives on an inkjet printer. LOL.

Anyway: https://www.marketing.nachi.org/logos

I don’t know if you remember Bob Poff or not but when I first started back in 1996, he went by the name of Inspector Bob and his logo looked almost identical to this one:

Yes Sir, since then he became a multi-inspector firm and has this thing for Bob’s.
• Bob Poff
• Bob Ratcliffe
• Bob Peek
Now their logo looks like this:
logo-230

I’m not knocking them, they’re alright. Even with that little guy logo

Bob still had an advantage back in 1996, because I was a newbie back then and everybody knew him. They didn’t like him but they knew him.

Now, take my Mentor who had no problem with training me " Andy Demauray". Even against the 3 Bob’s, Andy stayed really busy. I miss the guy. He was the best but has moved from Blacksburg up north to somewhere in New Jersey.

Bob Poff has retired. The business is now only Bob Peek. (a great name for a home inspector). His logo has local memory to the realtors in the area.
TG