New inspector website built (Inspector Website Builder)

If you are freshly starting out and don’t have a high budget and not very good with using the internet or computer you need to check out Inspector Website Builder. From the initial setup call till my website was launched Alicia and her team will worked to give you the best website. You will have the best platform to work off of which is completely editable to make your own for a very low cost.

3 Likes

Apparently they get “gifts” for posting the great reviews, I read. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

sucker!

3 Likes

There. :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

These sales ads are getting to be as numerous as the everyday happy birthday and logo design posts.

4 Likes

And as annoying…

Happy Birthday Jeff!! Do I get a free box of inspection books now??

Well lets everybody respond to it and it will keep popping to the top of the que. :-1:

With as many of these coming up, seems unlikely that they are organic.

Can’t do a case.
I might still have a copy of the Homeless Home Inspector, that I won at the Christmas party ten years ago. Or is it hungry Home Inspector??? Anyway, would that be an acceptable alternate prize?

1 Like

Just like you did?

1 Like

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. You still flatering me!

I don’t care who you are that’s funny.

I almost there…Any rooms to rent?? :wink:

This marketing approach has a very “used car salesman” vibe. Leaves a bad taste in the mouth, especially for someone new to this business as myself.

His website does look nice though.

Happy you enjoyed the experience and the website they built for you. One of the hardest things to understand and get out promoting your home inspection business is a solidly built website you can add onto as time goes by.
Happy for you.
Robert

1 Like

Mathew…Did you get the case of books yet?

2 Likes

Did they make a web page just for you? Matt B in Washington State?

These photos do not look like they represent the homes you inspect. Your website should give your customers a feeling that they are hiring someone familiar with the type of construction common in their area of the country. This appears to be a generic template for a first-time inspector from anytown USA with your name on it. The same website that many other beginners share. nothing unique.
You may consider personalizing your website so that it more accurately reflects you and your unique qualifications, experience and location.

9 Likes

If you’ve seen one, you’ve seen them all…

6 Likes

Matt,
I should have also included in my message, “Welcome Matt, congratulations on starting a new and exciting career”

We are not here to bash you, even though I can see how you might take it that way.

We are experienced and seasoned inspectors who know a thing or two because we have seen a thing or two. We want you to be successful and any advice posted here is meant to be helpful and it comes from a good place.

Reach out if you have any specific questions. but first, use the search function and read up on advice given on this very topic. There is a wealth of information on these forum pages.

5 Likes