NFL to fund NACHI Foundation.

Originally Posted By: gromicko
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

http://www.nachi.org/nfl.htm

Nick

Originally Posted By: gbell

What a TEAM you two make.

Amazing!!!

Greg Bell

Bell Inspection Service

Originally Posted By: gjohnson

As always Nick you never cease to amaze me. This will be most welcome, the foundation is undertaking several projects soon that will need funding.

As always thanks.

--
Gary (Snicker's) Johnson - Free NACHOS
The NACHI Foundation
Executive Director

301-591-9895

Originally Posted By: John Bowman

Go Redskins. Joe Gibbs the master will dominate.

Originally Posted By: Blaine Wiley

Quote:
Go Redskins. Joe Gibbs the master will dominate.

Yahooo. Maybe I can put the Redskins sticker back on my truck!!

If Gibbs can't handle the Danny, no one can! ![icon_biggrin.gif](upload://iKNGSw3qcRIEmXySa8gItY6Gczg.gif)

Originally Posted By: Nick Gromicko

We were working on REALmatcher and got knee deep in artificial neural networks. Using the internet we can now accurately predict not only who, but when someone is going to buy a house. This flips the tables on the REALTORs who will soon have to come to NACHI for leads (instead of us going to them). This would mean we could all drop our advertising budget to zero.

Basically, if your marketing hits a buyer about the time they are looking for a home inspector (you & all your competitors), you are too late. You have to catch the fish upstream while they are still looking for a home.

Anyway, we adapted our modules for football and hope to offer them in return for free stadium sponsorship and some NACHI Foundation funding.

My real goal is to digitize Chris' entire essence so that we can keep him working for NACHI in cyberspace forever, long after he grows old and dies ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) .

Nick

Originally Posted By: Nick Gromicko

Surprisingly though, most successful coaches in the NFL today don’t worry all that much about what the opponent is doing and are of the belief that if they concentrate on their own team and perfect execution, it doesn’t matter what the other side does. They often telegraph their intentions knowing no one can stop them.

A NACHIsmo attitude if you ask me ![icon_biggrin.gif](upload://iKNGSw3qcRIEmXySa8gItY6Gczg.gif) .

Nick

Originally Posted By: dfrend

Hope it goes through. The foundation can do even greater things with the funding.

Daniel R Frend

www.nachifoundation.org

The Home Inspector Store

www.homeinspectorstore.com